Chapter 10

**The Full Moon though, HAHA, poor babies.**

**A/N: Make sure to read my Author's Blurb at the end :D**

**Sebastian**

I'm in the woods somewhere. I don't know where but just somewhere. I'm not confused as to why I'm in the woods because somewhere deep in my brain I know why I'm here, so I just continue on through the woods like this is an everyday thing.

Just then a very, very large wolf appears from behind a thick tree. I'm not scared to see this pure black wolf, inside I marvel at how beautiful he is. His fur probably makes the night weep in jealousy from how black it is. Yet the tip of his left ear is white, the white sticks out on the black wolf like one would stick out wearing hot pink to a funeral.

I'm happy to see the wolf, calm now that he is with me, and just a bit turned on from how sexy I think it is. Why I think this wolf is so sexy I have no idea. I'm not scared at all, I'm relieved. I feel myself smile as the wolf trots up to me and rubs his massive body against me. The wolf is literally huge, he is just five inches shorter than me at five foot.

I used to think a wolf this large should scare me, but then I noticed how I feel anything but scared. I feel happy, relieved, immense joy, calm, and even safe as he rubs his scent all over me. I feel all warm and tingly inside as he rubs his fur against me, tickling my skin.

I love this black wolf.

I don't know why I love him. I don't know when I started loving him. I don't know how I love a wolf like you would a lover. All I know is that I love this wolf with all my heart and I would put my life in front of his in the line of danger. I don't know how I know I love him like you would a lover, but I do, and I want to kiss this wolf. I want to hug him and kiss him until my last dying breath.

I know I should be startled that I love someone this deeply, but I can't help it and I don't care. All I want is for this wolf to never leave me. All I want is to feel his warm body against mine. I want to run my fingers through his thick fur to see if it is as soft as it looks.

I want this wolf.

I want this wolf to love me the way I do him.

This wolf does love me like I do, though. I don't know how I know that but I know it is true. I know he would do anything to make me happy. I know he would protect me with his life just like I would for him.

I smile down at the wolf, his eyes a beautiful light brown that suddenly remind me of someone. But who? I can't remember. The more I try to remember the harder it gets. The farther from my memory it goes. Just out of reach.

The wolf stares into my eyes and then I hear his voice inside my head. I strain my ears to try and hear the voice clearly but just like every other time I can't understand him. His voice is muddled in my clouded and confused mind. I am frustrated that I can't understand him, but my dream self is happy with a big smile on his face.

And that's where the dream always ends.

My eyes slowly open and I adjust to the light streaming in my bedroom. With a sigh, I throw the covers off of me and pad to my conjoined bathroom. The dream is always the same. Nothing ever changes.

I quickly do my business on the toilet before I brush my teeth to rid of the nasty morning breath that is plaguing me this morning. Then I jump in the shower with a yawn.

The dream has been the same since the first time I had it when I was seven or eight, I can't quite remember when it first came to me. All I know is that I have it at least once a month around the same time.