Chapter 22

--Sebastian--

The smile on James' face hasn't left since we got into his BMX. He currently drives us all around town as swears he knows where he is going. I personally think he got lost but I can't be for certain because he won't tell me where we are going.

"Okay, okay, okay," James says as we sit at a red light. "So, I'm going to be honest here, I planned the day out myself, so I hope you like it. But Alexa helped me with the date part because once I asked for her help she wasn't about to back down from it. So, I did help with the date, but just know that if it turns out to be to girly we can just blame Alexa,"

"James, I'm pretty sure that whatever you have planned I will love, and I'm sure Alexa knows what she is doing,"

"Yeah, but just in case because I'm not there to oversee things, I mean, I know the jist of it all, but she is crazy and could switch up the damn thing while were gone,"

I laugh at his uncertainty. "James, calm down,"

"I can't, now I'm freaking out," He mutters as he moves the car along once the light changes to green.

"Well stop freaking out," I laugh. "As long as you feed me I'm sure I'll love it,"

"Good, because I actually cooked," He says.

"You cook?" I ask shocked. He cooks? Oh. My. God.

"Yes I cook," He says with a chuckle. "My mama always said that it's important to know how to cook. She also said that it's not the woman's job to do all the cooking and that if I want someone to love me even more then to cook for them,"

"Your mama is right. I like your mama. If you cook for me I will definitely fall harder for you," I say truthfully. "I love food," I add dreamily.

"And I love you, so I will cook for you whenever I can," He says as he parks the car on the side of the road.

"Can you bake?" I ask as I look out the window confused. We are parked next to a building with no name anywhere in sight and with dark windows so you can't see inside them. We're on main street with all the businesses clustered together so I have no idea if this building is even where were supposed to be.

"I sure can, probably not as good as Wanda or Ella, but I know a few simple recipes,"

"Hmm, I'll be judge of that then, because no one knows either Wanda or Ella's baking better than I do,"

"Well then, I guess we'll have to have a baking afternoon someday," He says. "Now, are you ready to start the day?"

"Yeah," I say as I follow him out of the car.

"Okay, so now that I think about it, I think the other place would have been better to visit first since it just makes more sense with the morning, but that's okay, it will still work later,"

I laugh as he pulls me to his side by wrapping his arm across my shoulders. Honestly I love this position, but it also scares me because anyone could see us and tell my parents. My parents know a lot of people... and anyone would love to tattle on me just to be in their good graces.

James leads us into the no-name building but I keep my mouth shut about my curiosity and just let him lead me. I notice the building has no name because there are a bunch of businesses inside the building. We pass a store with musical instruments and music books and a smile lights up my face. Where is he taking us?

"Okay, close your eyes," He says suddenly.

I keep my mouth shut as I close my eyes. The excitement causing my heart to race a million miles a minute.