Chapter 24

**A/N: I will be posting two chapters today and one every day here on out until we get to the Christmas scene in the book. I want Christmas in the book to be the same time the 25th rolls around in the "real world". I hope you enjoy them and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!**

-Sebastian-

I pull James impossibly close as I deepen our kiss. His erection presses against my thigh only causing my own erection to grow harder. I want this. I want this so bad it almost hurts.

James growls a throaty growl that only manages to turn me on further. "Your arousal smells so fucking good," He says into my throat.

"You can smell it?" I ask. I can't find it in me to be embarrassed right now. I know I will be mortified later though.

"Yes," He sounds like a snake as he drawls out the 'S' sound. "You smell so fucking delicious," He once again drawls out the 'S' in 'delicious'.

"Then have me," I boldly reply.

James growls again before he literally rips his hoodie off my body in one fluid motion, I'm surprised he doesn't rip the material, I'd be sad if it ripped. The cold air hits my body causing me to shiver, but the cold shiver turns into a shiver of pleasure as James kisses my bare chest. I guess it's a good thing I decided not to wear a shirt under the hoodie. I only did that because I wanted to have skin contact with his hoodie.

James kisses my chest all over until he gets to my nipple. My breath hitches in my throat as his mouth covers my left nipple. His hot tongue plays with the sensitive bud, both of my nipples hardening instantly. His other hand moves to pinch my neglected nipple before he switches sides with his mouth and pinches the now wet left one. I gasp as my back arches up into him to hit his own bare chest.

My erection strains painfully in my pants so I let out a whimper. James knows immediately what is wrong as he reaches down to pop open the tight jeans. Bad day to wear skinny jeans.

Once the jeans are popped open I waste no time in yanking them down my legs, they unfortunately get stuck on my boots though. James chuckles as he pulls my boots and socks off before slipping my jeans the rest of the way off and tossing them to the side. I don't even feel self-conscious as he takes in my practically naked body. His eyes rake my body, taking in everything, before he makes eye contact with me, a hot smoldering look in his eye.

I bite my bottom lip as he hooks two fingers into the waistband of my tight black briefs. He keeps eye contact with me the whole time he slowly pulls my briefs down, as if daring me to stop him. Like I'd stop him now, I'm to fucking turned on to stop!

"James," I whisper, my voice sounds husky even to me. "Kiss me,"

James smiles as he leans up to kiss me. "I love you," He whispers against my lips.

I smile against our kiss. "I love you too," My words go right into his mouth as he kisses me.

I kick my boxes off and wrap my legs around James' waist as I pull him closer. Our erections press together causing a moan from both of us. I can't help but grind into him further. James hisses into our kiss before he moves his kisses to my jaw and then my neck.

I whine at the loss of his mouth but it quickly turns into a moan as his hot mouth sucks on my neck. My back arches, pressing our erections together in an almost painful way. He growls into my throat before he pulls away to leave butterfly kisses down my chest. My breathing speeds up as he kisses my hip, then he kisses my thigh, my erection rubbing against his cheek.

"Goddess, you smell so god damn fucking good," He groans as he inhales deeply. Then I gasp and jerk my hips in surprise as he licks my erection from base to head. "Fuck, and you taste just as good,"