Chapter 33

--Sebastian--

I glance over to James who chuckles to himself and I notice a deep smirk taking over his ridiculously handsome features. He pulls into the garage of the Pack House and I can't seem to look away from that smirk playing on his always tempting lips.

"What's so funny?" I ask finally annoyed that I don't understand what is to smirk and chuckle about like he does.

James shuts the car off before turning to me. "You smell like me," He says easily, the smirk deepening as he catches my eye.

I raise a confused eyebrow. "I thought I always smelt like you because we mated?" I say confused.

James chuckles again, the sound vibrating in his chest. "No, I mean, you really smell like me," He tries again. "I can barely catch your own scent you're so full of mine right now,"

"How can you not smell my own scent?" I ask still confused. He seems to find my confusion amusing as his smirk turns into a genuine smile. He reaches out to caress my face gently.

"Because I marked you three times in the last hour," He explains. "Your full of my scent and essence right now. Besides, you're also wearing my sweatshirt and we were just cuddling in my car. Sebastian, everyone in this house will know who you belong to the second you step out of this car. Are you prepared for that?"

I look down at the gray sweatshirt I wear. "This is yours?" I blurt out. "Huh, I just threw on a random sweatshirt when my parents called me down," I smile as I realize it is in fact James' sweatshirt I am wearing.

"And once again, you have no shirt underneath it," James notes. "But seriously, are you prepared? We can get a hotel if you're not ready?"

My eyebrows furrow as I shake my head. "I'm fine, James, seriously. I'm okay with people knowing I'm yours,"

"Are you positive?" He asks with a serious look on his face. "They will know immediately that we are mated. That means they will know we had sex at one point. You're not going to be embarrassed?"

I gulp at the thought of everyone knowing James and I had sex. They will probably think we had sex tonight since I apparently reek of James and no doubt they will be able to smell the cum in my pants from cuming twice. Then I shake my head.

"I'll be fine. Let them know that your mine and we have sex. I bet they'll be jealous that I got you first, second, and last," I say before I become possessive. "Because only I get to have sex with you, James, only me. No one else gets to see you like that. No one else gets to feel you so intimately. No one else gets to love you like I do. Got it?" I ask with a sharp glare as if daring him to cheat on me.

James' eyes are wide as he quickly nods his head. "Yes sir," He says with a mock salute before he pulls me close to kiss me gently on the lips. "I wouldn't even dream about anyone else. You're all that consumes my thoughts. You're my oxygen, Sebastian, and I need you to help me breathe. I couldn't bear to have you angry at me, or have the conscious of cheating on you. Your all I want and need in life, so stop worrying,"

"I'm not worried," I say truthfully because deep down I know James would never cheat on me. "Now, let's go so you can feed me. I haven't eaten all day," I mutter as I realize this.

"You haven't eaten?" James asks appalled. "Let's go," Then he gets out of the car and before I can even unbuckle my seatbelt he is opening my door and doing it for me.

I don't even bother with trying to stop him as he unbuckles my seatbelt and lifts me from the car. He grabs my hand and pulls me through the garage; sadly, the sleeves on my arms slide down to hide the fresh mating mark, as well as the damage from Makayla's manicured nails.