Out of the Dark

Okay, so I need to clear something up.

I find it super amusing, but also confusing, because I honestly thought I made it clear, but I guess not, which is fine because I enjoy reading your comments.

However, I suppose I should clarify before you go on to live your lives... and possibly, hopefully, go on to read the rest of the books in The NAME Series. 

So, remember Ella? We first met her in chapter seven? She was the owner of that bakery that Sebastian loved? Remember how James' wolf was whimpering and crying every time he was around her?

Now, do you remember when Sebastian was at the bakery and he fainted, sort of? And how James found Ella holding him? Then the Moon Goddess started talking to James? 

Everyone seems to think that Ella is the Moon Goddess. 

NO! 

Oh my gosh, I thought I made it clear, especially when James talks to his parents later about his relationship with Sebastian. I guess I wasn't clear enough and I will have to go in and try to make it clearer. 

Okay, so Ella was sick when James first met her. Dogs have a great sense of knowing how people feel and when they are sick and when they need help. I just figured that since dogs are cousins to wolves that a wolf would be able to pick up on a sick person as well. 

So, James' wolf knew that Ella was sick and most likely dying. Since James and his wolf are technically two different "animals" and James isn't intune with his wolf enough to know exactly what he is thinking, James did not know that Ella was sick. 

Now, when the Moon Goddess started talking to James, she was talking through Ella. Ella is not the Moon Goddess, or her vessel, or whatever else. The Moon Goddess can temporarily talk through a person, so she chose Ella. Ella was also close to Sebastian so she was a good candidate for the moment being. 

Ella and the Moon Goddess are not the same people! 

It was amusing reading all your comments, and I thank you greatly for commenting, reading, and voting. I just thought I should clear it up in case this comes up again and you get super confused. HAHA. :)