Chapter 34

--James--

Things are crazy around the Pack House with Christmas just a few days away and school out for two weeks. The younger kids run around the house like chickens with their heads cut off, and no matter how many times anyone tells them to take their play outside, they totally ignore us like they have never heard of discipline before.

Sebastian can't seem to sit still for long either, it's like they all ate something that is making them crazy. When I do manage to get him to sit it isn't for long, and he never behaves. He is either running around the place with the young pups, or he is jumping my bones. I swear, he is acting like a female in heat with the way he is so horny all the time. Not that I'm complaining, I think it's fucking awesome that we fool around so much now that we've been living with each other for a week and half.

Like now, Sebastian yanks on pants and one of my sweatshirts before darting out of our bedroom with dripping wet hair. I shake my head with a sigh as I actually dry myself off and dress myself more slowly. He didn't even bother with drying himself off, or underwear, or a shirt. Honestly though, I think he can't be bothered with underwear with how often he is ripping it off now. And I don't think he will ever wear a shirt if he has one of my hoodies on.

We just got done with sex on the bed, so we went to take a shower, only Sebastian got dirty when he was rubbing the soap on me. So, we ended up having shower sex too. I think he is taking advantage of not experiencing pain during mating, he can't seem to stop. I truthfully don't want him to stop though. I really love that boy, especially the horny side of him.

I slip my cell phone into my pocket after checking it to see if I had any missed calls. My parents didn't exactly give me a day that they would arrive, they just said 'it depends'. I'm sure Alpha Tyler knows of their arrival but every time I ask him he just smiles and shrugs his shoulders like it's some giant secret.

As I walk out of my bedroom I am almost close-lined by four boys, about twelve years old, running down the hallway with one long string of Christmas lights above their heads. They laugh hysterically as I bend my back so I do the limbo underneath the string of lights. I swear I just saw my life flash before my eyes. And not so surprising it started and ended with Sebastian.

I hurry my way down the hallway and down the flight of stairs until I have to stop on the second floor as some girls walk by holding a pink Christmas tree about five feet in length above their heads. I shake my head as I wait for them to pass before skirting around a few other girls and down the second flight of stairs until I am in the foyer.

The whole house looks like Christmas threw up, and I'm not even complaining. It is beautiful with all the bright colorful decorations hanging anywhere and everywhere. Strings of lights twinkle and decorate the banister to the stairwell as well as in every doorway. It's honestly surprising something hasn't caught fire or a power outage.

I make my way to the kitchen and stop in the doorway as I spot Sebastian with a large bowl in his hand as he mixes something inside it. He sees me and lights up with a large beautiful smile before dropping the bowl onto the counter and sprinting over to me.

"Mistletoe!" He hollers. I don't even know what is happening as he yanks me by the neck to plant a sloppy kiss to my lips before he dashes off, leaving me in a confused daze.

The kitchen bursts into laughter and I notice a healthy number of people loitering in here. Alexa doubles over in laughter as she dramatically holds her stomach like it is cramping up with her laughter. Alpha Tyler chuckles as he shakes his head.

"That kid can't sit still longer than two minutes," He chuckles.

"I don't know what's gotten into him, I can't tame him either," I mutter as I look up to indeed find a mistletoe hanging above my head.