Chapter 9

**Man I want Crepes now, those look damn good!**

**James**

I woke up to Sebastian in my arms today. I knew it was him before I even opened my eyes because I could feel the delicious hot tingles and the mating pull. He had his head resting on my chest and an arm thrown over my stomach. I had a tight arm wrapped around him while my other arm was thrown carelessly to the side.

I was ecstatic waking up to Sebastian in my arms, but of course, Sebastian apologized with a deep blush like a million times when he woke up. He let me shower in his bathroom before he took a five minute one himself before we both went down for breakfast.

Currently, we sit in the kitchen watching his chef, Wanda, make breakfast. I asked Wanda if I could help her but she flat out told me no and to sit down with Sebastian. So here I sit at the island counter with Sebastian as we both sip on hot coffee.

"I'm sorry," Sebastian whispers.

I roll my eyes and nod my head. "Sebastian, if you apologize one more time I swear I will dump cold water over your head," I threaten truthfully.

"Please don't," He says with wide eyes.

"Then don't apologize again," I say with a smirk.

Wanda just laughs at our bickering. She already asked why Sebastian had apologized so many times, to which he blushed furiously and explained how he 'practically was crushing me in his sleep', as if.

"Here you are my dears," Wanda suddenly says as two plates appear in front of us.

"Yummy," Sebastian sings before he digs into his breakfast bagel sandwich that consists of egg, bacon, ham, and cheese. I laugh as I see him eying the strawberry crepes with chocolate drizzled on the top with a few dollops of whipped crème and sprinkled with powder sugar, which Wanda has sat on the island just out of our reach.

"No, Sebastian," Wanda scolds. "You know the rules, not until your main course is gone,"

Sebastian grumbles as he takes a big bite out of his breakfast bagel. He watches the crepes like they will disappear any second, though. I wonder if Wanda has ever taken his sweets away before because that is what he's acting like right now. Which is absolutely adorable. Him and his sweets. I will have to remember to spoil him if he ever accepts me.

No! I have to think positive. When he accepts me.

Sebastian practically inhales his bagel but that doesn't surprise me because I saw how much he can eat and he really didn't eat much yesterday. Once his bagel is gone he opens his mouth only for Wanda to place another bagel in front of him.

"Wh-," He starts before Wanda gives him a look of 'eat it'. "Gosh," He mutters.

"I know you're still hungry, Sebastian, so just eat it. Don't try to act modestly now when you have a friend over, it's better he knows how you eat sooner than later. That way, if you're eating habits scare him away it won't hurt as much because your friendship is still blossoming,"

Sebastian stares at her with wide eyes as I chuckle. "Don't worry, Sebastian, I like to know you eat like me. So you can't really scare me away that easily,"

Wanda smiles at me and pushes a plate with three rolled up crepes to me as I finish my second bagel. The crepes smell delicious and honestly I just want to steal Wanda away and make her be my own personal chef because her cooking is honestly the best I have ever tasted. Which saying that honestly is a big feat because I've eaten at Clonnie's diner in Minneapolis which is hands down the best diner in the city.