CHAPTER 1:

First period: PET aka torcher hour.

I hated this class for obvious reasons but most of all I hated that I had to make a fool of myself infront of Emmett.

Today we had swimming but I couldn't swim so I had to run. By myself. It was annoying and embarrassing.

All the girls were in their swimming costumes while I was in baggy shorts and a baggy shirt.

I managed to fall flat on my face five times in an hour, by the time the period was over I had the whole class teasing me and Bella was trying to console me by saying that I looked sexy.

I wanted to cry but I didn't, I just wanted to lock myself in the bathroom and die.

"If it isn't Miss tripstream" Mandy said and everybody laughed.

"Shut your air hole Mandy" I shouted.

Science class was next and as usual Emmet was late.

"Hello twinkle toes" Emmett smirked.

"Oh it speaks?" I rolled my eyes, where was the damn teacher.

"Don't be a bitch"

"Did you just call me a bitch?" I tried not to shout.

"Did I?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Fuck you Emmett" I spat then stormed off.

I stayed in the bathroom until it was break then I met with Bella like everything was fine, miraculously forgetting my incident with Emmett and staying in the stinky bathrooms.

As we carried our trays to our usual table mine suddenly flew into the air, spilling the contents right on top of me.

I was shaking with anger which was quickly replaced by embarrassment when Mandy tore my t-shirt off, I'd never been so embarrassed in my whole entire life.

I looked at my poor Bella who just stood there frozen with disbelief. People were laughing at me some saying nasty things.

I couldn't move, my arms were securely around myself, trying to keep people from seeing my already exposed sweetpink bra.

I felt something warm on my shoulders.

"Shows over" I heard Emmett yell and people scattered.

He wrapped me in his leather jacket and left without saying a word.

"I'm so sorry" Bella ran to my side.

"It's ok" I assured her.

I spent the rest of the day pretending that it was no biggie and that I was fine, afterschool I told a lame lie to Bella that I had detention.

I waited in the bathroom for everyone to go home, I heard a clicking of heels on the floor.

"Omg did you see how fat she was?" one girl said.

"So disgusting" another said.

"Did she really think she could have my man ?" I heard Mandy's voice and I knew instantly that they were talking about me.

"What a loser" one of the girls said before I heard heels clicking again and they were gone.

I held my breath for a while, then I let a few tears fall but then it got out of hand, I cried so hard that I couldn't breathe.

I don't know how long I stayed there but it must have been a long time because I couldn't even smell the bad odor that usually filled the bathroom.

I walked out slowly and there was no one left except a few teachers and the genitor.

When I swung the exit door open I was hit by a strong cold wind and for a moment I thought of going back inside and sleeping in the bathroom.