Chapter 39 THE END

This was just sad to write, I couldn't go on.

Maybe I'll put on a bonus chapter if you guys want that. Just lemme know.

*******************************

We arrived the next day at dawn and I charged my phone my mom was not home and I noticed that there were things missing but the door had been locked so I went to my parents room and all my mother's things were gone. The very first thought, the obvious thought that came into my mind I banished I couldn't think that way, not now.

I called my dad a thousand times but his phone was off, I wanted to go to the hospital but Bella said to wait. Then an hour later she finally let me go but I was met by my dad at the door who looked defeated.

"Dad?" he tried to hug me

"Honey I'm sorry"

"No" I cried "No" Bella was there trying to say something but I ran out my heart pounding, Emmet was alive, he was going to be alright.

"Skylar" stop my dad way yelling then he caught me and sank to the cold pavement with me. Everything was cold my chest hurt, it hurt so bad, I'd never felt anything like it.

"It hurts" I screamed to my dad "Make it stop" and I'd never seen him look so helpless "Make it stop" I cried and let him hold me.

I felt my heart shatter to a thousand pieces so painful it left me breathless.

THE END...

To all those who have been reading my story, yes you. Thank you very much for supporting me all this way, I wouldn't have done it without you.

You can comment your thoughts below and yes Emmet is really dead and he's not coming back. Don't forget to vote too ;)

The remake of the book is coming up, do you think I should post it?