Chapter 30

"Hello?"

"Skylar it's me, I need your help"

"What's going on Bells?"

"Mom, I think she's starting to be suspicious and I want to tell her but I don't know how" she was starting to cry.

"Hey don't worry I'll be right there, we'll figure it out okay?"

"Okay" she sobbed.

I grabbed and apple and my earphones quickly.

"Going somewhere?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to see Bella"

"Oh" he flinched "Need a ride?"

"Yes please" I huffed and so he drove me.

"Are you okay?" he asked before I stepped out of the car.

"fine, just nervous" I opened the door "Oh and since I'm the master of ruining relationships these days I might as well say this..."

"What?"

"Tell Happy why you won't allow her to touch you, she feels bad. tell her the truth"

"But I'm not ready"

"Well then get ready for her to leave you because she thinks you are seeing somebody else" I stepped out and shut the door before he could speak.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Skylar" Bella's mom appeared from nowhere startling me.

"Oh hey, you scared me"

"Sorry I was in the shower and heard the door" she wrapped her towel around her body. What if it was a man who had came in, she needed to stop running around the house naked.

"Oh, is Bella here?"

"Yes, she's been locking herself in her room, she won't speak to me"

"I'd like to speak to her"

"Go ahead" she said and disappeared to her room.

"Bella" I knocked lightly and I heard the bolt slide, she opened the door her eyes red and she just started crying.

"Hey it's okay" I hugged her.

"I'm so scared" she pulled away and sat on her bed, she was wearing this gigantic hideous sweater.

"And hot?" she was sweating.

"Yeah" she nodded sadly.

"So what do you want us to do?" I shut the door behind me.

"We need to tell her"

"Okay let's go"

"Not now" she whined.

"When then? when you have a balloon of a stomach"

"But I'm scared"

"So am I, did you see how long your mom's nails are? I'm on the fire ring line here" that made her laugh a little.

"Okay let's go"

Her mom was now sitting down watching TV with a towel around her head, I took a deep breath and sat down on the opposite couch and Bella did the same.

"What's wrong you both look like you've seen a ghost" she checked her nails and I gulped loudly. If she grabs me with those talons my relationship with Bella is over.

"We need to tell you something" I breathed. Okay take it easy "Bella is pregnant" shit.

"Oh I know" she continued staring at her nails which was not comforting.