Last day

Mikasa's POV:

It was about 4 in the morning when I woke up. Not to finish my homework or anything but because I remembered Levi said to pack because pretty soon we would be moving to our new house. I couldn't wait to leave my parents and go to our new house I didn't really care what it was unless I had a nice room better then the one I have so basically like one of those famous girls shoe closet or something like that. I ended up packing all of my clothes and shoes into the luggage I had and pushed it under the small bed I slept on. I then got ready for school soon after and before I knew it time flew and it was 7:00. I brushed my teeth and did my hair then went downstairs seeing Levi already there cooking breakfast. He was dressed and everything so he must of gotten up pretty early. "Morning big bro" I greeted nudging him softly in the side as he chuckled stirring the mixture in the pot. "Morning lil sis breakfast will be ready soon" he told me as I nodded. As I watched TV our parents came in already telling us things. But like always we ignore them. "Morning mama" I greeted her as she gave me a disgusted look them mouthed "tch". Levi does the same except more better and nicer in a way. "Is breakfast almost done?" Our dad asked as Levi nodded. "Almost" "well hurry it up" our dad demanded. My mom sat next to me making me scoot over a bit as she lit up a cigarette and put it in her mouth then letting out smoke from her mouth. I was the only one in my family who didn't drink or smoke but Levi does it to relieve stress.

"U-um how are you mother?" I asked as she gave me a irritated look. "It's going the way everything was planned" she said sarcastically letting out puffs of smoke from her mouth again. "You shouldn't be smoking you can get cancer or die" I told her and she slapped me across my face. "I'm your mother I can do anything you can't do" she laughed as she stood up. "Both of you leave school will be starting shortly" she told strictly. "But we haven't ate breakfast" I told her as she violently pulled me up and started pushing me out the door. "Oh please like ya was going to get some" she retorted and as soon as Levi was pushed out the house with me they slammed the door. "Bitches" I heard Levi mumbled under his breath as I caught up to him and started walking with him to school. "We'll just have to eat at school then" Levi told as I shrugged. "Yea I guess if I'm hungry I mean" I say as we reached the school. "Wanna stay with me?" He asked as I shook my head. "I got it" I said and walked off heading into the building before it started to thunder and rain.

Levi's POV:

I didn't know what was up with Mikasa but I decided not to ask her. I walked inside the school and saw my ex girlfriend already talking with another guy. I hated the view of Hanji aka my ex talking with that smart upper class student name Erwin. She took a lot of interest in him. She must of felt me watching her because she looked up at me and instead of looking away I looked right at her still. I felt my face heat up in embarrassment as I shook my head and walked away in another direction not looking back. At least I would be happy to leave her behind be able to think clearly and maybe she can enjoy her time with her boyfriend. All because I was smoking!!
What was wrong with me! Life thats what. I went to class when the bell rung and for the entire day decided to ignore everyone except for Mikasa. But I couldn't wait to take Mikasa to our new home where there will be no abusing,cursing and all for her. I wanted her to live a nice life not a crappy no good successful life like my very own. I try very hard but because our parents call us failures and don't encourage us I usually end up failing or staying back like how I'm supposed to be a senior right now but I'm a junior. Soon it was lunch time and I walked up to the line of hungry students waiting to buy something when I felt a little nudge in my side. "Hey big bro!" I heard my little sister say as I looked down and rubbed her head. "Hey little sis what's up are you hungry?" I asked as she nodded. "Sure can you buy me a pizza" she told as I nodded. "Yea you wanna eat with me?" I asked as she blushed. "No thanks sorry bro I have plans" she said as I nodded. I brought our food and then I watched as Mikasa left and went to my table of friends. While they went on in talking I saw as my ex sat alone at a table with that Erwin guy. Gosh I was so jealous. Instead of watching I went on and ate my food then left for class. I felt so miserable without her.

Mikasa's POV:

When school was over I quickly got up from my seat and packed my stuff up and started walking through the empty halls. I figure it be best to walk alone so they wont end up hurting me or something worse. As I walked down the hall I saw a group of students hanging around and blocking my only way out. If I was to turn I probably get called out so all I did was put my hoodie on and kept walking. As I passed them I heard them call me names and was asking me where I was going. It wasn't any of there concern anyway. "Hey ugly I told you to stop walking" one of them snapped as I turned around angrily. I may be the nicest and most innocent of my family but ever since I was being bullied I've become more stronger even though I get beat up half the time. "Stop talking about me!" I yelled at them my voice echoing throughout the halls. "Heh she trying to be tough beat her" the tallest one said as one of them grabbed me and swung me to the lockers making my bag slip from my shoulders. They laughed at me as the smaller one started punching me in my face. "Get off me!" I yelled at the shorter boy and started to kick and throw every punch I had. After a few minutes of unpleasant beating they ran away laughing as I grunted getting up and walking out of the school. It was a good thing no one would know I left what good did I have at this place anyway. I looked up and saw my older brother talking to his ex girlfriend Hanji with Erwin next to her and cursed lightly under my breathe. I hope nothing went down.

Levi's POV:

While I waited for Mikasa to come from class I looked around only to see my ex coming up to me with Erwin next to her! She looked a little in fear coming closer to me which confused me cause why would she be afraid of me if she dated me. I put my hands in the pockets of my jacket watching as they came up to me. Erwin was holding Hanji's hand which ticked me off. Gosh was I really that jealous?. "H-hey Levi what's up?" She asked a little nervous as I shrugged. "Um nothing really why?" I asked trying not to sound like I care about what she would say. "I just wanted to tell you that me and Erwin are officially dating now and please don't be upset or do anything" she begged her hands folded. I felt my heart break and all feelings left my body. "Yea bro thanks for letting me date her she is such an amazing girl" Erwin complimented making Hanji blush. "Uh yea she is" I said rubbing the back of my head. "Sorry Levi" Hanji apologise. "It's okay I understand you broke up with me for something I had a reason to do and went on to a smarter more mature guy.. awesome" I said my voice cracking a bit. I saw my sister in the distance walking up to me.

"Uh well I got to go um bye and I'm really happy for you Hanji" I said with tears forming in my eyes. Mikasa came besides me and I grabbed her hand and we walked home. "Hey big bro what's up?" She asked. I stayed quiet not wanting to answer her as tears streamed down my eyes. "S-she's found someone else" I cried softly wiping my face. "Aw it's okay imagine that at our new place, new school and everything you can find a new girl" Mikasa told me as I nodded. "Yea anyway is your stuff packed?" I asked as she nodded. "Yea" we came to our house and went inside doing everything we was told. Then when night fell we was ready