The movies

Levi's POV:

It was the next morning as I was already up cooking breakfast for me and Mikasa. Today was a Saturday morning and we ended up enjoying our first few days of school. Surprisingly throughout the week I've been receiving text messages from Hanji asking about where I was. But I ignored her. I was dead to her now and I wanted it to stay like that, after all she was dating Erwin so now she has someone to keep her company besides me now. Ugh I felt stress. "Hey Mikasa breakfast is finish" I said once I was in her room seeing her do her homework. "Thanks big bro" she bowed putting her stuff aside as she came to the living room with me. "Hey sis I'm going to go smoke" I said while she fixed herself a plate of breakfast. "Okay" she said allowing me as I grabbed a pack of cigars and a lighter and walked outside to the front of the house and sat down at the table that was in the grass me and Nanaba put there. I grabbed out one of the cigars and lit it up and put it to the tip of my mouth inhaling some of the smoke as I grabbed the cigars between my index finger and ring finger. I blew a puff of smoke out watching as it rises up and spreads into the air making my surroundings have that smoke smell. While I smoked I decided since it was Saturday and this was our fifth day here at our new house why not enjoy it. I got up and lightly threw the cigarette down and crushed it under my foot not minding the pain of the small fire burning my foot. I walked inside the house and put the pack of cigars down. "Hey Mikasa get dress I'm taking you out" I told her as she nodded and stood up from the couch and went in her room. I brushed my teeth to get the bad cigar smell out of my mouth then put on some new clothes and brushed my hair then waited for Mikasa to finish changing.

As she walked out of the room changed I grabbed my wallet and we started walking. "Where are we going?" Mikasa asked as I counted the money I had in my wallet. 427$ 52¢. I get paid 28 dollars a day so I will always come home with something in my pocket. "Were going to the movies" I said putting my wallet up. "Cool but do you know where it is?" She asked as I nodded. "Yep I explored the area for a bit and there is a pretty good movie theatre not far from here" I told her as we kept walking. Soon we arrived at the theatre and we ended up paying to see a horror movie called "Don't Breathe". Me and Mikasa loved horror movies because of everything dying and how they experience more pain then we do. While we waited in line to buy our food I scanned the area and saw that girl with the short orange hair and brown eyes. Wow Petra is here to I thought. She soon turned around and I guess we both met each other's gazes cause she came running over to me and gave me a big hug. "Hey Levi what are you doing here?!" She asked excitedly. "Oh I took my sister to come see don't breathe" I told her as I felt my sister get behind me and get ahold of my right arm. "Cool I'm watching that movie to mind if me and my friends sit with you guys?" Petra asked. " Uh no thanks it's just me and my sister today maybe another time" I said as she nodded a little sad. "Aw okay well see you after the movie" she waved and went over to a group of teens. She tugged onto a guys arm and he bent down and gave her a kiss on the lips. Well damn god what girl can I have? I thought as we soon ordered our food and walked away into the theatre and found our selves a good seat. Far from the screen but not that far and close to the screen but not that close. Just right. "Thanks for taking me here" I heard Mikasa say as she started eating the popcorn. "No prob" I say as the movie starts. It was awesome! People was screaming and jumping and me and Mikasa just stood there and laughed at them dying and getting killed. But I rarely paid attention to half of it because I saw Petra not to far from us. I watched her half the time and I was happy Mikasa didn't notice. When the movie was over me and Mikasa walked out together and threw our trash away. "That was a great movie I'm glad we went to go see it" Mikasa said as I nodded still eating the popcorn we was yet to finish. "Yea sa-" "hey Levi" I heard Petra's voice and turned around putting another popcorn in my mouth. "I'm glad I saw you here can't wait to see you in school take care" she said and left with the group of teens.

"Yea I've been waiting to ask but who is she?" Mikasa asked as we walked out of the theatre and was on our way home. "She is just some girl at school that wants to be my friend" I said as Mikasa smirked. "She could be-" "shut it-" "your girlfriend!" She squealed. "I'm not dating again Mikasa all I want to do is look after you" I said as she grabbed my hand and hold it. Soon we came home and we both ended up taking a shower again except I was going to work. "Welp Mikasa I'm off to work be safe and have your cell on" I said as she nodded. "Okay I'll do the dishes" Mikasa called out as I left.