A quick fight

Mikasa's POV

For the next few days me and Jean surprisingly grew closer and closer to each other. He was a really cool guy and I knew playing with his heart be wrong so I melted in the relationship, got closer to him and soon before you knew it we both was making out and going on dates. Levi loved Jean when he would come over and clean while he was at work and I was doing homework. He even helped me with my project that I had turned in and completed with an A+. I was mostly surprised when I wasn't so, wannabe-close-with Eren no more. My mind was completely focused on Jean and I loved him.

Levi wasn't at all making progress with Petra by the way. He was always cold and mean towards her when she wanted to be polite and get to know him but I knew why he was doing this. He told her about our past and didn't want to get closer to her so that she hurt him especially if he didn't want to tell no one in the first place. But now he was home really sick so I left him with some cooked soup, tea and an ice pack on his head. Yea I know I'm the best little sister he ever had even though he only has one. But as I walked through the corridors of the school the same thing kept popping up from just about everyone!

"Hey did you get invited?!"

"Hell yea this party is gonna rock!"

"Bro you got invited to! Cool!"

"This party is gonna be wicked!"

Like who says wicked anymore? And what party and how come I never got an invite?

"Hey Mikasa!" I hear someone scream my name and saw Mina come running to me.

"Hey Mina what's up?" I asked trying to talk over the loud commotion going on.

"Annie is hosting a party and everyone got an invite in there locker!" She exclaimed with a big smile holding up a pink decorated card that spelled out her name in cursive. Ugh it looks like a princess just threw up on it.

Wait! Annie throwing a party?

I went to my locker and unlocked it and wasn't as shocked when I didn't see an invitation just a picture of my brother and I together and my useless books.

She invited the whole school except me!

Why am I not surprised. Oh wait. I am!

"Woah how come your not invited?" She noticed. It's not like I really cared for a dumb party anyway. "Eh it's okay" I smiled shrugging.

"Hey Mikasa" I hear my sweet adorable horse calling my name and wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a small kiss on his lips.

"Hey" I blushed. "So I was wondering that this Saturday we go to Annie's party" he says showing me the card he to received.

My jaw dropped.

"Mikasa didn't get invited" Mina blurted out and he looked surprised. "Wow I can't believe she invited the geeks before you" he chuckled. "And what's that's suppose to mean?" I smirked as he pulled me closer to him. "It means your to perfect to go to some party I'm sure will shut down in less then 5 minutes" he states kissing my cheek. "Ugh" Mina retorted and walked away to class.

When the bell rung me and Jean held hands while he walked me to my first period. Before he left he pulled me into a nice bear hug then placed a gentle kiss on me. "Bye babe I'll miss you" he says before leaving. I walk in the class and see that Eren isn't here today. Eh it's not like I was looking forward to seeing him.

With him here I'm pretty sure Annie was going to say something because as soon as the teacher left to go print 260 copies for homework she stood up and came over to my table with the class attention on me.