Court's decision

Mikasa's POV

Me, Levi, Petra, Bertholdt and Eren sat in a room together silently. I could tell we was all nervous about what was happening but all we had to do was tell the truth right? That wasn't hard at all however watching your mom being sentenced to her doom was.

It was Sunday afternoon on February​ 7th. We all waited anxiously​ to be called out.

When we came we was being questioned about what we knew about the rapist and my mom and if they had a relationship together.

They also put me and Levi in another room so we could discuss about our mom.

They made us take test as well to see if we had any drugs or was diagnosed with anything.

"I'm sorry Levi" I had apologized when the people left.

"Don't worry about it either way this would of happened" he had told me.

I groaned in distress when I slammed my head gently on the table. I wanted this to be over with. "What do you guys think will happen?" Petra asked.

"Well obviously were winning this case" Levi shrugged. "Yeah no doubt about that" Eren said.

"For how long you two been through this I say she be in jail for at least 6-7 years" Petra stated.

I stayed quiet not really wanting to talk about it.

"I can't wait to eat" I groaned. "How long have we been in here Levi?" I asked.

"I don't know they took our phone's remember?" He remarked. "Man why they did that? It's not like we're gonna do anything bad" I groaned again.

"Your right..." Levi trailed unable to finish.

"I just want this women to go to jail already" he sighs.

I nodded in agreement before the doors opened. "Okay guys your needed in the court room the session is about to begin" the judge says.

We all nod and follow her to the court room where there was lots of people sitting in. On one side I saw mom glaring horrendously at us.

She wore the orange casual suit and big black boots.

Next to her was the familiar father figure I despised.

When we all sat down in our seat, our lawyer next to us; the judge had gotten adjusted in her seat.

"Okay now shall we begin?" She said loud enough for her voice to echo the entire room.

While the whole thing went on I started zoning out thinking about what would happen. How many years would she have? Was all I thought.

Would I ever get to see her again? What would dad do?

I crossed my arms, my eyes narrowing in deep thought.

So many things were going on now. I signed on frustration. All I wanted was parents who cared.

Not to be in a testimony to justify if they go to jail or not.

"Mikasa" I heard Eren whisper in my ear. I peered over at him and I can see how worried he was about me.

His hand was on my leg and he was utterly close to me.

I inhaled sharply before placing my smaller pale hand on his. "I'm okay" I assure him before exhaling and looking over at the judge who was arguing with my mother.

"I didn't abuse her! There lying I did nothing nothing at all!" She proclaimed.

My heart nearly ripped. Why is she such a fucking liar?!