Its only you I Want

Mikasa's POV

"Do you think I should talk to Eren?" I asked Levi as we headed into the school.

"That fuckboy?" Levi snorted. "He liked you then moved back with his bitchy girlfriend and ignored you just because we was going to hurt her" he retorted.

"Oooh the feels" I chuckled.

"I suggest you stay with Jean he seems like a good guy" Levi states. "Yeaa your right"

Is it wrong that half of me loved Jean and the other loved Eren? This is so confusing I don't even know what my heart wants.

But forget about me once I looked up I saw Petra talking with Oluo. The fucktard. Yea new word. And its trending!

"Hey Levi you should go talk to Petra and work things out with her, remember actions speak louder then words" I say.

"I know but what should I do?" He asked worriedly. "I don't want our relationship to end bad" he sighs. I gasped. "You actually care about a relationship?!" I squealed a bit loudly drawing attention to us.

"Ughh please shut up" he groans making me chuckle. "Go on to talk to her I'm sure she is dying to see you" I say gently seeing him stare at her. Its no doubt he really does have feelings for her. When Petra looked at him they both seemed a bit scared and looked away. What the hell?

"Are ya afraid to look at each other?" I asked while folding my arms. He sighs again.

"No it's just... after all this drama I don't know how she will react if I asked her to go out with me" he says nervously.

"I mean you got all the time in the world speaking ya have first period together" I state.

"I know" he groans a bit before the bell rings and he heads into another direction while I go down a different corridor to class like always.

"Hey Mika" I heard a familiar voice say and turned around and saw Eren.

My eyes widen a bit until he grabs my hands and entwined his fingers with mine.

"Come here" he says then leads me down a few halls that I'm somewhat familiar with till we went inside a janitors closet and he locks the door.

"What do you want Eren don't you have a girl to love?" I asked while folding my arms. For some reason I felt my anger boil up and that seeing him made me even more mad.

"Mikasa I just wanted to know if we are still friends" he asked with worry in his eyes.

I grimaced. "You left me for Annie just because we planned to hurt her then you talk to her and ignore me like I'm last week's news" I put my hands on my hips in disgust.

"Mikasa I know I'm sorry, giving you the cold shoulder like that wasn't the right thing to do"

"Eren I don't even care what you have to stay right now, I'm happy to be with Jean so you can go kiss that slut if you want" I insulted then left and headed to class.

"Mikasa wait!" Eren called out to me but I tried so hard to ignore him.

He isn't mines, I have Jean and should be happy, after all he was the reason why I'm in this hell. Why Annie has been bullying me and I'm constantly getting in trouble! It all wasn't fair, and I was not going to try to ruin my time away from my parents going through with more drama!

"Mika-" "Why can't you understand that everything that has been happening is YOUR fault!" I snapped then trudged back to my class not really wanting to deal with him. He needed to be snapped on and face reality because right now I was done with all the crap he was screwing up. But then again he had my first period which meant I needed an excuse to get out of first.