Same Love, No difference

Mikasa's POV

"Hey are you feeling better?" I hear a familiar voice say as I start to wake. But it wasn't Levi's.

"E-Eren?" I say a bit confused as he nods while I lay up and stretch. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "And how you got in?" "Levi let me in" he said as I stood up. "I'm going to take a shower" I say as he nod. I took a quick warm one then changed into a gray long sleeve shirt with a skull on it,black long tights with white patterns on it and black Callisto's that fit perfectly on my feet and showed my pink polished nails. "You look beautiful" Eren compliments making me blush.

"Hey did you eat?" I asked as we walked out into the living room were we smelt Levi cooking. "No why?" He asked. "Well want some pancakes?" I asked as he nodded. Levi handed us our plates and for a few minutes we started eating. " Let's go" Levi says as we walk out the house and on our way to school.

"So is everything going good at school?" Eren asked me as I nodded. "Yea I'm over the video" I say. "Good but Eren I will hurt Annie whoever hurts my sister I hurt back" Levi glares at Eren making him nod. "Yea I wouldn't mind we aren't dating anymore" he tells my brother. "Fantastic now she can be hurt twice as hard" he smirks. "I'll gladly help" I say as we both high five each other. I heard Eren gulp.

We soon came to school and Eren bows to us then wave before leaving. "What was that about?" I asked a bit confused by his reaction. Levi shrugs. "Who cares in first period I'm going to text you what were going to do to hurt that sorry ass bitch" Levi curses then gives me a small hug before leaving. I head to my class to going in to see Eren suddenly talking to Annie. What?

I'm pretty sure ex's don't talk anymore when they break up unless they actually don't love each other. I ignore them then sat down in my seat with only Armin and Mina around. "Where Sasha?" I asked.

"Family emergency with her and her twin" Armin says as I nod and class soon starts. "So um why is Eren suddenly talking to Annie I thought they broke up?" I asked. The two looked over at Eren and Annie seeing them talk. "Hm I just noticed but I'm sure there just catching up" Mina suggest. "Maybe" I muttered. During the whole class I always turned around and saw Eren talking to Annie. It boiled my blood. I hated the sight. I thought he got over her but clearly he seems to act like they never broken up. A text suddenly came in my phone, it was from Levi.

Levi: Friday night after school WERE RUINING THIS BITCH!

When the bell rung I quickly grabbed my stuff and then walked out of class to catch up with Eren. "Hey" I say as he turns. "Oh hey" he says nervously. "So um after school-" "sorry Mikasa but I'm kind of busy after school" he says cutting me off. I rolled my eyes knowing he'd be with Annie. "Yea of course you are" I mumbled. "Anyway see you later Mikasa" he shoos me away then leaves. If he was going to try to make me jealous then sure enough I was going to try to and I knew just who to pick.

~

"Jean!" I cooed loudly in the cafeteria where he sat with Connie and Bertholdt. His face immediately turned red. It wasn't until long ago when I found out Jean had a huge crush on me so I'm going to easily win his heart. "M-Mikasa??!" He said kind of excited but then again nervous. "Hey darling mind if I eat lunch with ya?" I asked politely and he immediately said yes. I sat down next to Jean and he seemed to be sweating. Jesus another Bertholdt.

Mina and Armin came and sat with us to. "Hey guys" Mina greeted. "So I guess Eren is back with Annie" Bertholdt says pointing to the two holding hands. I crushed my can of soda that was already empty. "Jesus Mikasa you fucking man" Connie laughed as I grabbed him by the throat. "Your next" I say coldly as he immediately passes out on the table.

"Weakling" Mina mutters throwing the crushed can at his head. "So Jean after school want to come over to my place?" I asked. "U-u-uh sure!" He stutters a bit. "Great! After school meet me in the front" I tell him then started eating my food. I knew what I was doing.

After school I waited for Jean by the entrance like I said. Levi would be at work so why not invite Jean over plus I think Levi prefer Jean over Eren any day. The doors opened and students came flowing out and Jean managed to not fall when he saw me. "H-Hey are you ready?" He asked nervously as I nodded. I saw Eren and Annie walk out of the school and when Eren looked at me I smiled at whatever Jean said then pulled my bag over my shoulder. "Hey lets go home I want to do lots with you" I say then held his hand and we walked together. I could feel eyes looking at us as we walked down the street. I didn't look back and kept walking until we got to my house. I unlocked the door and we both went inside the quiet house and in my room. "Nice place" Jean compliments. "Thanks" I say.

We put our stuff down and I take out a game system and hook it up to my TV. "Here wanna play gears of war with me?" I asked as he nodded. "Uh yea sure" he says as we start to play. "So why do you like me?" I asked and he instantly froze. His face turned red and sweat beamed from his face. "W-well I-i just like y-your personality you know and y-you are really beautiful, everything about you is amazing" he blushed. Wow he must really like me and I'm trying to play him.

Maybe I should give him a chance. After a few hours of playing and uncalled cursing I noticed Jean started to warm up to and was less tense, he seemed comfortable to.

"Hungry?" I asked as he nodded and we both ran to the kitchen.

I grabbed some hamburger meat and put it down. "Want hamburgers?" I asked. "Sure sounds good" he licks his lips and I cook four, two for each of us. I made us a cup of soda and then we sat in the living room to eat, i turned the TV on and put on a horror movie. "Rise of the dead?" Jean read aloud. I simply nodded.

"Yea I am into horror" I say watching as someone got eaten when I took a huge bite into my hamburger. "Your so cool" he grins and I try not to blush. After eating and finishing the movie we go back in my room and just talked. "So where is your parents?" He asked me as I shivered a bit at the thought. "They don't live with me" I say. "Oh so uncle? Auntie? Grandma?" He asked and to every single one I shook my head no. "I live with Levi my older brother" I say. "But he is in high school!" He remarks.

"Yea he has a job and gets paid every day but since I'm in high school I plan on helping" I told. "Why you two live by yourselves?" He asked. "Family problems you wouldn't understand" I frowned. "You okay Mikasa?" He asked. "Y-yea" I hesitate to answer a bit but then got up. "Well I'm going to take a shower don't go anywhere" I tell him as I go inside my bathroom and take a nice shower.

While I take a shower I feel like o was being watched and looked through the mirror from where I stood and saw Jean trying to take a peek at me. Another pervert. To scare him I turned the water off and I hear as he immediately leaves and gets on the bed. I chuckle lowly to myself and got out and changed into a black T-shirt and gray joggers with two black stripe lines on each side. I put on black socks to match then walked out and saw Jean nervously waiting for me.

"Hey" I smile like nothing happened. I enjoyed playing with him but I wasn't that cruel.

"H-Hey" he mumbled as I sat next to him. I decided it was time to win him or you know ask him out. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my upper body on him. "Hey darling let's get real" I say seductively and he turns red like a tomato.

"A-About w-wha?" He asked nervously as I pulled him closer so my breast touched his chest. He looked flustered. "Y-your um, chest is touching me" he gulps swallowing a large lump in his throat."oh don't worry I'm sure you won't mind" I gushed.

"I-its okay!" He says excitedly. "So Jean darling I was wondering if you know we could date?" I asked. He doesn't respond for a few. "REALLY?" He yells out with a huge smile on his face. "Yea!" I say as he nods."yes of course we can!" He says grabbing my hands. "Yay" I say plastering a smile on my face.

"Amazing I never knew you had the same feelings for me!" He blushed then hugged me tightly. "Thanks Mikasa I really love you" he says now calm as I nodded.

I swore I heard a knock on the door but I'm sure it was just my head, after all big bro wasn't suppose to be here till 4 more hours.

"Jean" I say as serious as I can be. "Yea?" He asked. I still feel eyes on me but its different. I ignore the feeling.

"I love you" I say and leaned in and pressed my lips against his very own. From there our worlds changed.