The Video

Mikasa's POV

I haven't told my brother about what happened yesterday only for a good cause. If I was to tell him he would of beat Annie up then Eren would never hang out with me and if he found out my brother did that to her he will never like me. So I kept everything to myself for my sake and me and Eren's future. Now we both was on our way to school and once we entered everyone started pointing at me and laughing. Others was talking about me and everyone was recording me. "Um what we missed?" Levi asked me as I shrugged. We both heard a really loud evil laugh and saw Annie Sashaying her way to us. I folded my arms when she got to me and flipped her hair over her shoulder since she wore it out and not in its bun. "Hey everybody this is our famous model!" She said all cheery as I looked confused. "What you mean?" I asked. "Oh dear you should know your all over the Internet" Hitch snickered as my eyes widened. "What are ya talking about!" Levi asked begging for a answer. "This!" Hitch laughed as she played the video on her phone and it showed up on everyone's phone. Before I knew what was happening I saw it was me from yesterday running around naked looking for my clothes. I felt my face heat up in embarrassment as everyone started laughing and pointing at me. "Mikasa" I heard Levi softly say. I felt sick, I could barely stand and my head was spinning. My life was ruined. Before I knew I let out a loud scream of rage and tears bursted from my eyes and fell on my face. I saw Eren in the crowd of people looking sad for me and all I felt was more anger. "Let's go Mikasa" I heard Levi say as he grabbed my hand and we ran back home. I was never going back to that school again or ever showing my face.

Eren's POV

I felt bad for Mikasa having that video play all over school and everyone talking about it and laughing for hours. That was all everyone did talk about today and before I knew it the video ended up going viral. I Knew this was Annie's doings and I couldn't stand it no longer!
I was with Annie in gym class as we was walking the track field with Hitch and Armin by my side. "Ha this is what that slut gets" Annie laughed as I growled. "Annie was you and Hitch the ones that sent that video online!?" I asked angrily as she nodded like duh. "Yea of course that's what she gets for looking all over you and being better then me!" She laughed as her and Hitch high fived. "That's it Annie I can't believe you did that to her she is still new and your treating her like a piece of trash she didn't deserve that at all and you posted something that is ruining her life! You can live without being number one and me being starred down at least your dating me!" I yelled at her. "Chill Ere-" "No you chill I'm sick of your nonsense and bullshit were done!" I finally said and me and Armin left leaving the girls shock. "B-BUT EREN!" She yelled after me. I ignored her walked away. I was going to Mikasa's house and I was going to check on her to see if she was alright. Hopefully she was.

*Time skipped*

I made it to Mikasa's house since it took a while to remember where everything was and knocked on the door waiting for a response. Instead of finding a mopping Mikasa I found a tall muscular body guard at the door. "U-um is Mikasa here?" I asked as he eyed me. He looked so cold and mysterious. "She is inside and I don't think she wants to see you" he said his voice really deep. "Well can I at least check on her?" I asked as he opened the door wide enough for me to go in. I went inside as he told me where Mikasa's room was and opened the door slowly seeing Mikasa on her bed crying really hard. "Mikasa...it's me Eren" I say as I walk inside and she doesn't stop. "Get out!" She yelled as I jumped a little. I didn't leave and closed the door to her room and walked up closer to her and wrapped my arms around her."I SAID GET OUT!" She yelled now pissed as I let go and stood up. "Mikasa I'm sorry this happened to you" I say as she faced me with her eyes red."sorry?!? SORRY isn't going to fix what that shit did to my life ever since I was little I've been picked on and abused and this adds on to my dreadful life and torture I hate my life and I wish I was dead!" She yelled as I pushed her down on her bed. "Don't say that Mikasa!" I tried not to shout at her. We both looked at each other for a while breathing heavily as I got off her and pulled her closer to me. "Mikasa I don't know what ever happened in your life but it sounds awful from what you told me and I promise I'll make it up to you" I say as she nodded and stood up. "Get out" she told me shaking as she pointed to the door that lead out of her room. "Are you okay?" I asked to make sure. "I'm fine!" She said coldly as I stood up. She grabbed something and pushed it to me. "Get your stuff back and get the hell out of this house" she told me as I gulped and grabbed the things she gave me and left. Guess that didn't work.

Mikasa's POV

"You okay?" Levi asked as I sat back down on my bed and he pulled me in for a nice hug. "You don't have to go to school Mikasa but you will have to eventually" Levi told me as I nodded. "I could deal with that" I said as I felt myself crying again. "Why us out of all people" I cried in his chest as he pulled me to his chest and I cried harder. "Why us!"