No I do not have issues

Levi's POV

The next morning, me and Mikasa was already off to school. She didn't talk to me the whole walk there and once we got to school she immediately departed from me and let out a relieved sigh. Rolling my eyes without care I went ahead to the library. Hanji didn't attend this school so what was the point in going to class? So I figured skipping to the library would do me some good. I guess.

When I came to the library I went ahead and took a seat at one of the computer desk.

I checked how many online work I had not finished and saw I had over 10. Oh well.

I decided to play some computer games to make the time pass by. A few minutes later after the late bell had rung I found myself playing a fighting game.

It was so cool but I died when I saw something catch my eye.

I looked over and saw Petra. Except she was REALLY different.

Her hair was styled into a nice tight bun with small bits of flowers sticking out from around her bun, she wore a white sparkling short dress that reached to her thighs showing her long tan legs. They looked so smooth and addicting to touch. She wore clear sandals that revealed her small, red polished toenails. She even had make up on her face. A dab of pink blush, cherry lips and a mascara that made her eye lashes look thicker and longer. Gosh she looked so cute.

Noticing that I was starring, Petra waved to me and I shook my head and continued playing. I was not going to let her distract me.

While I continued playing, I found myself getting bored so I logged out the computer and walked around the library.

When I crossed an ile I saw Petra reaching for a book but failed to retrieve it because of her lack of height.

I walked over and pulled it down then gave it to her.

"Oh uh thanks" she smiled without looking up and walked away.

She didn't even look up...Or say my name.

Why did I suddenly care? Just because she looks 100× cuter did not mean I should just pay attention to her.

But I decided to see how she was doing.

"So uh how are you so far?" I asked when I walked up to her desk. She was working peacefully on some work.

"You talking to me?" She asked when looking up. "Uh yeah" I confirmed.

"Oh well I'm doing great" she beamed. "Cool" I smiled. What else should I ask? How did you get that beautiful?? But I didn't ask that.

Having nothing else to say I decided I just go ahead and leave. I flinched a bit when I walked out the door, expecting Petra to call me out and come running over to me and say "I missed you so much please don't ever leave me again" I wanted her to beg me to come back with her. I even waited in the doorway for a few seconds and realizing that she wasn't going to come for me, I just walked away.

Hard to do but easy to let go of. I spent the rest of the hour far from the track field and on the isolated baseball benches.

Mikasa's POV

"Yeah my sister was in town yesterday. Why do you ask?" Sasha asked in a low tone. I had escorted her out of class to have a word with her.

"Do you know what type of person your sister is?" I asked while crossing my arms. "Yeah sadly. She isn't what she use to be. She use to be all smart and fragile and she would talk about her boyfriend, Levi who was the best boyfriend but then something happened and she just started drinking, smoking weed and having sex with just about any guy she could get her hands on" Sasha explained with a frown.