Smile

Mikasa's POV

I sat in my old small room, pulling my knees closer to my chest, heaving into them. I just went a full night without eating and getting abused by my mother. I was covered in blood and scars. This feeling I thought I would never experience again...it didn't go away.

I stayed bunched up in the corner of my bed.

I hear the door to my room open and tensed up instantly. Oh no. "Mikasaaa" my mother sang with fake happiness.

"You see darling...I would forgive you for running away and thinking about your parents and coming back but then again...you left me for so long. So its time for you to feel the pain I've felt" She says.

I say nothing but shake. I think of Eren or Levi busting through the door any minute now to save me.

But that didn't happen at all.

"Look up" she says in a really gentle tone that I almost think she isn't my mom.

But I wait and disobeyed. "I said look up!" She yelled furiously before pulling me by my arm and slapping my face once it was exposed.

The stinging pain wasn't that excruciating but it burned so much I thought I might have third degree burns.

I winced at the pain once I felt the impact it had on me.

"You do what I say WHEN I say it! I don't need to repeat myself" she growls.

I nod hesitantly. I felt so damn helpless...

"On your knees" she demands and I get on the floor and do just that.

"Your so pathetic. Can't believe I actually have to deal with you" she scoffs.

I bit my lip to prevent the tears from falling. Unwanted.

I feel a loud slap against my bottom and hurt just as much as the slap across my face was. Hm..

"Wonder why I'm doing this? I'm preparing you for when your boyfriend comes over" she says while caressing my bottom to get rid of the stinging.

"What boyfriend​?" I ask when I looked up at her. "The one I got for you" she smiles.

"But m-mom I already have a boyfriend! You can't just let so-" she cuts me off by slapping my bottom again and I let out a groan.

"P-please stop" I beg.

"Begging? Psh you are pathetic" she shakes her head in disappointment.

I frowned but the silence was broken when there was a knock on the door.

"Oh! He's here" she smirks before getting up and walking away.

I question if I have to stay like this any longer so I just sat on my knees and waited nervously. Eren.... Please come save me.

"She's all yours" I hear my mom say. "I don't care what you do to her" her voice trails.

I hear her footsteps fade and I look up frighten when I see some random guy standing there.

He was tall and muscular, short black hair, dark brown eyes and a scrunched up face that was unbearable to look away from. He had tattoos covering his whole back and arms.

"Hey there little princess" he puckers while walking over to me.

I'm already about to cry and once he reaches an arm out from me I slap his hand away.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I sobbed while getting up and went to my bed. I pressed my back against the wall so hard I thought I might fall through. It seems helpful now.