Confession

Mikasa's POV

Three days had gone by slowly but then quickly at the same time as me and Levi walked to school. I walked much slower already wanting to go back home as we got more closer. But trying to ignore the conversation I decided to ask my brother how him and Petra was. "Uh I'm trying to distant myself from her but she always seems to know where I am" Levi groans. "And her boyfriend Oluo thinks I have a thing for her" he says rolling her eyes. I giggled a bit. "Well if the two end up breaking why not go out with her?" I say as he gives me a are-you-sure look. "What if she turns out lik-" "Levi every girl is different give Petra a chance okay" I say as we make it to school. No one seems to recognize me yet; well yet anyway. "Good luck sis or you wanna stay with me?" Levi asked. "I'm fine thanks" I say as we walk off in different directions.

I managed to stay hidden until the bell rung for first period and as I enter the class I see Eren sitting in a different seat with Armin away from Annie. Annie though sat with Hitch in the same seat mopping and sobbing, I didn't care though. I went to my seat and sat down not bothering to take my hoodie off when class began. "Alright class take out th-" the teacher stops and the class gets quiet. "Um excuse me lady take off your hoodie" she says as I hesitate a bit. People would know who I was as soon as they saw my black hair. To get it over with I pulled my hoodie down and covered half my face when I heard gasp fill the room. The teacher must of saw the video to because next thing she said was "Alright guys calm down not a word about anything and let's continue with the homework, Mikasa here is the paper" she says handing me a paper as I grabbed it without looking at her and started to work.

"Mikasa?!" Mina squealed lowly when it was time to work together. I just nodded hoping she wouldn't bring up the video. "Omg I missed you!" She said a bit sadly but excited at the same time and hugged me. "I thought Annie got rid of you!" Sasha sighed relieved hugging me to. "Yea and um have you talked to Eren lately he has been quiet ever since you left" Sasha pointed as I turned around and saw him looking at me but he quickly looked away as I turned back. "And did you hear he broke up with Annie to" Mina added.

Inside I actually felt kind of happy and all but then again I felt torn from when I remembered me and Eren's small fight when I pushed him out the house. "Cool I guess" I say when the bell soon rings as I get up and grab my bag and walk out of the class. Immediately I felt a tug on my arm and turned around and saw Eren in front of me. "U-uh hey after school wanna talk?" He asked stuttering a bit as I swiftly pulled my hand away. "Uh sure" I say then walked off. It was just complicated

At Lunch

I sat with Mina, Sasha, Levi and Armin whom Levi easily got along with. I thought Eren would sit with us since him and Armin go everywhere together but today he was sitting at a table with Annie, Jean, Reiner and some weird crazy guy with a buzz cut who I think is Connie.

"So how is today so far?" Levi asked as I gave him a small smile. "It's good no one spoke a word about the video which is a good start hopefully they forgot" I say filling my mouth with Mac and Cheese. "It's good at least let's hope Annie got over you because I'm pretty sure she is planning something" Mina tells. "Yea she told Hitch that you was the reason her and Eren broke up because you was trying to ruin there relationship" Sasha grimace as I rolled my eyes.

That little blonde ass short piece of fudge nugget jelly little bitch hope she stomps on a Lego!!

"Well she certainly won't touch my sister I know for sure" Levi says with a deep serious tone like always but he sound more colder. He clutched his hands together so tight it turned red a bit as I touched his shoulders to assure him I'm okay. "Hey guys" a deep voice says as my eyes light up seeing Bertholdt sit in between Sasha and Mina. "Hey Bertholdt wassup?" I asked and he seems happy to see me. "Good I'm glad your back fourth period has been boring without you" he says. "Hey did you know Bertholdt had a crush on Annie?" Mina giggled And my expression changed quick. "MINA!" He yelled furiously at her as she laughed. "Sorry berlt" she patted his back as I gave him a strange look. Who would ever have a crush on that lunatic?!! Now obviously Bertholdt