Shatter Me

Levi's POV

I stood there in shock. But mostly in horror. I could barely breathe and I felt lightheaded as I stared at Mikasa's lifeless body that hung from her ceiling on the rope.

I was breathing so fast trying to decipher what was in front of me.

"Levi I thin-" Petra was cut off when she entered the room and dropped the glass of water she had just made before erupting into a loud crying shriek.

"No No Mikasa No!" Petra cried running to the chair trying to untie her.

"No Mikasa please!" Petra sobbed. I just stood there in horror with my mouth quivering. Involuntarily, tears started to slip from my eyes excessively.

"M-Mikasa...." Was the only thing I could say.

I dropped to my knees helplessly. "Why would you do this..." I sobbed lightly. I slowly started crying before I cried harder and harder by the second.

"What the hell made you do this!" I yelled trying to fight the tears.

I crawled to Petra who was crying so hard while pressing her forehead to Mikasa's. I took her from Petra and hugged her closely to me.

"Mikasa please" I cried.

This was all my fault. I'm the reason she died. She couldn't handle the truth and I should of known. She was so fragile and weak, already suicidal to begin with. Why did I do this to her... It's all my fault.

"Yes I would like to report a dead body in my boyfriend's house...it's his sister" Petra heaved into the phone.

After a few minutes of talking she hung up and crawled on the other side of Mikasa and rested her head down on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Levi" she continued heaving trying to sound gentle. But she couldn't. Her and Mikasa was really close.

"It's my fault" I sniffed holding her tightly.

"She was to weak to handle the truth" I sobbed. "I'm such an idiot why did I do this to her!" I yelled in frustration.

My head was throbbing and my heart rate was picking up.

"Levi..." Petra frowned wiping her tears.

"I'm so stupid. I should of stayed with her and helped her cope instead of letting her do this...I'm such a fucki-" "LEVI!" Petra cried slapping me.

"Please stop...your scaring me" she whimpered taking Mikasa from me to look at.

I felt her cold body leave mine. I bit down on my lips as we waited for the cops to come.

While they inspected the scene, Petra was telling them everything that happened. Mikasa's body was being examined.

Meanwhile I was on the phone waiting for Eren to pick up to tell him the news.

He answered luckily but he sounded tired and there was a lot of shuffling going on.

"Hey Eren are you okay?" I sniffed.

"Y-yeah man wassup?" Eren says shakily. "I-its Mikasa" I responded. A few seconds passed before he talked again.

"W-what abo- Ah Annie!" He moaned. My eyes widen.

"Eren?" My breath hitched at the sounds. More moaning continued.

"S-sorry L-Levi I will c-call you right back" then with that he hung up.

I just stood there with my hand clutching on tightly to the phone. "T-that....that fucker" I said shakily.

Tears welled up in my eyes. How could he do this to her? Why him out of all people. The guy who tried to win Mikasa's heart, the guy who wanted a life with her...he's such a bitch.