The Final Chapter

BEFORE WE BEGIN!!!

I would like to say I am very sorry for not updating this book earlier in the year. I didn't plan for this story to have 40+ chapters. I originally had it plan to end with the parents going to jail and Levi and Mikasa lives together for the rest of their lives. But because I am the most savage author (EVER!) Why not get one of the characters kill and add on more work. -_- yay me....anyway 50 was my limit and since I am home sick why not update?!?! Anyway enjoy this last chapter! Oh and trust me this chatper won't be short.... :) this story will also be in third person the whole time. ALSO, don't mind the errors I did not predit or anything soooo bleh. Anyway have a nice time.

__________________
"Chapter 1: Misery..." Levi reads aloud from Petra's laptop who laid in the bed relaxing after returning from the hospital a day ago. Levi held Noah in his hands gentally as he read the book that Petra finally decided to make.

"Petra, does the book really have to reflect on my life?" Levi asked a bit uncomfortable as he pat Noah's back resulting in a loud burp.

"It shouldn't be so bad, Levi. Besides I am not putting out your whole business. Just gonna take some facts here and there and glue them together" Petra asserts.

"Well what's the description?" He asked sitting down meekly beside her.

"It's about a guy and his sister who tries to find happiness in their life and moves to a new city to have a new life" She informs.

"The book is called "Two Fallen Stars" Petra adds.

"Touchè...why that title?" Levi quizzed staring at Petra who was already annoyed of the questions. "Why can't he just accept that it's the title?" Petra thought with an irritated but cocky smirk on her face. Knowing Levi was trying to dig up information on the book was the reason she answered anyway. "You and Mikasa are the two fallen stars both struggling in the beginning but rise up into big bright stars, Mikasa's star has decided to go back up in the sky while Levi's star decides to stay in earth; of course, the characters aren't actual stars and I won't use your actual names. The general motif of the story is two siblings trying to find their way in life and make good decisions" Petra elucidates.

Levi is silent for a while but continues to sway his arms to get Noah to rest. Petra noticed his furrowed brows and pursed lips.

He seemed to be contemplating on either agreeing with the story or something else his petite wife could not decrypt.

Petra waited a few more seconds till she noticec Levi was overthinking it and shook him lightly.

"Don't do it" he blurted out when she shook him.

They both stared intensively at each other and although Petra did her best to fight off the gaze and win she knew she couldn't.

She lays her head down and slowly nods.

Not bothering to protest or fight him back about it she just closed her laptop and got out the bed.

"What are you doing? The doctor said you have to stay in bed for at least 8 hours" Levi reminds his wife.

"I'm fine...I just don't want my legs to cramp up" Petra forced a smile on her face.

"Um...can I hold Noah?" Petra asked walking up to her husband with her hands out.

"You're not mad at me right?" Levi asked as he gently passed the exhausted Noah to her.