Hurt and Pain

A/N: Everything will be like the last chapter except from Eren's Point of view hope you enjoy the chapter

Eren's POV

"Fantastic now she can be hurt twice as hard" Levi smirks when I finished telling him and Mikasa that I no longer dated Annie. "I'll gladly help" Mikasa agreed high fiving her older brother. These people are crazy. Was they really going to hurt Annie??? They seem dangerous just by the look of them. I have to warn Annie I thought.

When we got to the school I bowed to them quickly then waved and set out to go find Annie. Yea I know we wasn't dating anymore but I didn't want her to get hurt. I entered first period and saw Annie sitting at her table talking to Hitch and walked over to her. When she noticed me she seemed surprised.

"Eren?!" She said standing as I grabbed her and pulled her a bit from her desk. "Hey Annie I have to tell you something" I say meeting her eyes. She blushed. "Sure what is it?" She asked those beautiful eyes of hers sparkling. "Mikasa and Levi are planning to hurt you in the most worst hurtful way ever" I say. Her eyes shrunk.

"Levi is her brother isn't he?" She asked as I nodded. "Crap! What am I going to do?!" She asked. "Want me to stay with you the whole time to make sure nothing happens?" I asked making her red. "Yea! Thanks Eren my hero" she fluttered her eyes. "No prob" I say as we both sit down together. Mikasa comes in and I see her eye us for about 2 second before heading to her seat. I didn't feel guilty for leaving her and instead of walking up to her I only say down with Annie and we talked the whole time. I then grew attached to Annie and I noticed my heart was going out of control around her.

Without a doubt I knew I liked Annie still.

The bell rung and the two of us walked together out the door before I felt a tug on my arm and turned around seeing Mikasa. My heart literally jumped. "Hey" she greeted with a nice warming smile. "Oh hey" I say kind of low but I'm sure she can hear me. "So um after-" before she could say anything I knew I didn't want to be included in anything she was doing so I cut her off. "Um actually Mikasa I'm kind of busy after school" I say. I hear her mumble something but that doesn't bother me as I wave to her bye and quickly left to my second period before things got weirder.

In the Cafeteria

I sat at a table with Annie along side with Hitch and Reiner to.

Hitch was eating a salad and Reiner was eating this huge burger that looked impossible to finish but that was Reiner he could do anything athletic or concerning with food. But I was enjoying my time with Annie chatting with her about this party she was planning on having at her house this weekend.

"Anka,... Bertholdt...Reiner, Mina, Hitch and others anyone else I'm missing?" Annie asked. I wanted to know if Mikasa would be able to come but I knew Annie would think I had some weird thing going on with her so I just shook my head. "Nah I think that's everyone" I say, she has this big smile on her face and she writes in her notebook, Hitch tells her about the decorations and how there should be red velvet cake but I largely preferred chocolate over anything else.

My eyes suddenly wandered to a table not to far from us and I see Mikasa sitting next to Jean and the two is talking with Mina, Connie, Armin and Bertholdt. Weird. Since when did those two start hanging out?

I heard from one of those girls that gossips a lot that he had a thing for Mikasa and her being next to him probably was making him explode inside. "Yuuuhoooo" Annie grabs my attention by waving her hand in my face. "Oh sorry what is it?" I asked putting my arm down from my face. "Do you think we should accept some wine or any type of alcohol?" Annie asked. "Um why not Vodka" I say. But I wouldn't be drinking, I do not want to experience what it's like being drunk and I never will.

The bell soon rung and before I knew it 3 more hours was up and it was time to leave school and go home thank god.

I was with Annie walking her to her house and she went on about what outfit she thought of wearing to the party. She looked pretty much good in everything to me. "Thanks for staying with me and keeping me safe from Mikasa and Levi" she suddenly said aloud with a graceful thankful smile. I smiled back but inside I totally forgot about them two trying to hurt her since I loved being around Annie. "No prob anything for a friend" I simply say cringing a bit even though I thought we was dating for a mere second. "So do you like her?" She asked out of nowhere. She seemed embarrassed to asked but I just sighed. "No not really, she is a bad influence, she tried to hurt you after all and I wasn't going to let that happen" I say pulling her in for a big hug. "Thanks Eren and does this mean were going out again?" She asked a little bit excited and jumpy.

I thought about it. Annie if you really got to know her was a smart, pretty, funny, a bit bossy innocent girl. And I really loved her.

"Yes why not" I say as we get to her 2 storied house that even though was simple looked really expensive. She turned around on her heel and pulled me down by my collar and pressed her soft lips against mine. It was to quick but I enjoyed it anyway and pulled her closer deepening the kiss. I knew I loved, I deserved to be with her. We then let go and I pull my arms around her and we hug for about 5 minutes before letting go. We both loved long hugs. "Thanks Eren and I love you this was a nice walk by the way" she said with a tint of blush on her cheeks.

"I love you to" I say pecking her lips real quick before she heads into her house

I continued to walk and since I was about to pass Mikasa's house I decided to go check on her.

I went to the door and knocked on it and after a few minutes of waiting I knocked again. I knew she was home unless she was sleeping but her light was on in her room and someone was on the bed. I went around the whole house and there was signs that she was home. I knew Levi was at work since he didn't open the door immediately.

I went and knocked again for a about another 10 minutes then went to Mikasa's window and started knocking but since I didn't want to interrupt anything I just watched instead.

JEAN?!?!

I thought seeing him on Mikasa's bed with Mikasa besides him. Why the hell was he here??
Was they always dating?

I continued to watch keeping all the anger and hatred that had formed in me and then something happened. The two kissed. They was kissing for a while and they both seemed to enjoy it and the worse part was Mikasa leaned in first. My heart ached. I was jealous. How did that horse face loser end up with a girl like her?!?

Wait.

I thought suddenly. I was dating Annie the girl of my dreams. Why was I jealous? It should be her jealous of me after all I know she likes me, but that kiss said otherwise and it hurt a lot just watching.

I got up from watching and ran out of sight so that it was clear no one was watching. I ran for as far as I could feeling my face heat up. My emotions was mixed. First I loved Annie then she decides to come along. So much drama!

I stopped running and leaned on a pole to catch my breath and held my chest. It was true. Mikasa was in love with Jean and I was completely jealous of them