Young adults

5 months later / Levi's POV

It was summer time and instead of spending the first week of summer with Petra like I had hoped for (even though she still is a bit upset about the whole baby thing) I was with Hanji at the doctor's office to check to see what gender the baby would be.

We waited in the room filled with utter silence. I stared at Hanji's stomach that has gotten a bit bigger over the past few months.

Sad case that this was actually Erwin's child.

You may be asking yourself why am I here instead of Erwin. Well when he had received the news he kinda flicked out.

Flashback

Hanji had called us in at her apartment saying she had shocking news for the both of us. The only thing really going through our head was that we didn't want to be the father of this child. We both loved Hanji but we also love enjoying life. I just wasn't ready for this type of thing to suddenly pop up.

Erwin and I nervously walked in Hanji's room where she was sitting down on her bed patiently.

She seemed to be in deep thought.

"Hey" she smiled when she saw us come in. We both didn't say nothing thinking it be awkward.

"Well uh....what's the news?" I asked leaning against the wall.

She switched gazes between us like the news would be the most exciting thing ever.

"Erwin is the father" she announced.

"Oh thank God" was the first thing that came out of my mouth. "Welp good luck you love birds" I bid farewell.

"Wait no! Hanji you have to be joking" Erwin exclaims. "Why would I be joking about something so serious?" She cocked her head.

"But we're to young" he points out. He shakes his head in disapproval.

"No Hange I'm sorry" he says cupping her face.

"I have to much to live for and I got accepted into a college that I really want to go to. This baby isn't worth my time" he says.

"What? But you can go to college the baby will be here with me" she says, her voice cracking.

Erwin took it all to serious. I didn't think he actually deny her and the child.

"Remember what we talked about Erwin" Hanji sobbed.

"You said even if I was pregnant at this age that you would still care for me no matter what and never leave me" she remarks.

"I'm sorry Hanji but this is all so sudden and happened to fast" he defends.

"Your the one who wanted to screw me!" She fumed in anger.

"Yeah but....that's just for pleasure" he says.

"You make me sick" I growled in anger. "Guys like you disgust me" I stated. "So? It's not like you didn't want to be the father as well" he snarls.

"It's not my baby anyway" I chuckled. "But at least I'll be taking care of it because even if Hanji did hurt me she was still my first love and I'll be there for her whenever she needs me" I said.

"Thanks Levi..."she smiles her tone filled with regret.

Erwin averts his gaze at the both of us before rolling his eyes.

"You both are pathetic" then with that he leaves.

"I'm sorry Levi for the trouble I put you through" she apologized. "I know you probably don't want nothing to do with the baby either bu-" "don't talk like that" I cut her off.