The date

Levi's POV

I did not want to get up today. But I did to make my sister happy. Ever since yesterday Mikasa has been going on and on about how I should treat Petra and offer a lot of things and to not see her as Hanji. I truly loved Hanji so going on this date with Petra was going to be difficult.

I had got ready by taking a nice 20 minute shower and getting everywhere making sure I didn't miss a spot, I dressed myself in a white plain shirt that showed my muscles, long black baggy pants, and black and white sneakers. I did my hair then put on come cologne but nothing to strong. I walked out my room and started cooking breakfast for me and Mikasa. "So what are you two going to do together?" She asked as I handed her, her plate of food. We walked to the couch and sat down to enjoy our breakfast. "Well I want to take her to a movie then we can walk around and I'll maybe buy her some things" I say.

"Nice anything else?" She asked. "Well I'll be working a double so I need to get to work by 5 and won't be back for a while" I say as she nods. "When are you two suppose to meet?" She questions. "In 50 minutes so I'll be heading out now" I say when I finished my breakfast and put my plate away. I go to my room and put on a jacket then wave Mikasa bye before leaving as I walk to the mall Petra told me to meet up at. It felt weird though going on a date with another girl when my mind was still on Hanji even though she hurt me. I knew I still loved her but it was so hard to get over her and ignore her even though I managed. When I got to the café I sat down at one of the seats and waited for Petra to come in the meantime I was texting Mikasa what not to do while I was gone. I knew she was going to break at least one rule but that was it.

"Hey Levi" I hear a gentle kind voice say as I turn around and saw Petra standing in front of me. Her short orange hair was straightened which flew flawlessly with the wind, she wore a orange dress that matched her hair color with flowers on the outline of the dress and golden closed back thong sandals. She had light pink lipstick on to and her nails was painted a peach color. She was so stunning. "Wow your look beautiful" I say as she blushes and pulls her hair back. "Thanks" she says with a bright smile that I didn't mind getting blind off of it was worth the sight.

"Um would Oluo mind?" I asked a bit concerned as she nodded. "He doesn't know but what does it matter anyway now what should we do first?" She asked as we started walking together. "Well remember when we met at the movies and you wanted to watch one with me so I decided to take you to a romance movie" I say. I hated romance but I figured if I watched it with her it get my mind off of Hanji. "Sounds cute and romantic" she gushes as we head in the movie theatre. I insisted in paying and even bought us a bucket of popcorn to share together. We went to our seats in the middle area and we watched the 2 hour long movie. During the movie I've noticed some couples kissing and stuff and was wondering if Petra was thinking we should kiss but did nothing. Instead of kissing her I held her hand the whole time and I saw her blush a bit but I didn't mind. "So beautiful" Petra gushed with a warm smile. "Yea" I say with silence flowing between us. Soon the movie was over and Petra and I walked out of the theatre. "Amazing! Thanks for taking me Levi" she says with a big smile on her face. "Are you hungry?" I asked pulling out my money from my pocket and counting it. "Yea but I'm fine I'm going on a diet" I cringed at what she said. "Yea from watching you eat popcorn I say you could use a few more calories" I say as we head into a fast food restaurant.

We waited in line while Petra stayed quiet and watched me order our food. When our number was called I grabbed our food and we sat down in the back of the restaurant in the last booth where it was quiet. "Here you go" I say giving her large fries, a medium sprite and a double spicy chicken sandwich. "T-Thanks" she stutters a bit and grabs the sandwich and unwraps it. "So um while we're eating wanna get to know each other it is a get-to-know date" she points out. "Mkay so tell me about yourself Petra" I say watching her take a huge bite of her sandwich and gulping it down about a minute later. "Sorry unladylike of me" she blushes embarrassed as she gets adjusted and puts on a nice smile. "Well actually I enjoy me life and everything about it the only this is my mom died in a car accident so I live with my dad now, I enjoy gardening as a hobby and flowers as you can see, I'm of course a nice kind smart girl-" "yea I can see" I cut in hearing her giggle. "I'm dating Oluo as you know and I dont really enjoy our relationship all he does is flirt with girls and touches them but when I'm around a guy suddenly I'm getting yelled at" she explains. "Does he hurt you?" I asked a bit curious as she grimace a bit. "Not really only time he does is when I do something wrong in our relationship" she tells frowning a bit. "But I smile anyway" she says grabbing like 5 fries between her fingers and eating them. At least she was eating but she still took her precious time.