Denied or what?

Levi's POV

I was at school in first period sitting down doing my work by myself. Yea Petra would be working with me right now but I didnt want her to plus I knew she needed some time away from everything that's been going on and I'm sure she would need it. Yea she helped me when I was sick but it's because she's been bugging me when she wanted to know why I wasn't in school

It was Mikasa's first day of suspension and I had a list of things for her to do like clean up and do her homework but I doubt she finish the second one.

I got out my phone and sent her a text on how she was doing and she sent me pictures of the places she already had cleaned.

I'm glad I had a helpful sister not one of those sisters who sits in bed texting all day while chewing gum and wearing slutty clothes and is afraid to touch anything that moves.

But then again I dont like how Mikasa tries to get me to go out with Petra. I mean I denied a kiss from Petra then tried to kiss her at the wrong time when I knew it wouldn't do any good. I watched her sit by herself in the classroom, she already finished her work and was reading a book now. I was really trying to avoid her, I hope she gets the memo.

The bell finally rings and I pack my things and turned in my work before leaving as I headed out to my next class.

"Levi!" Petra calls out as I feel my cheeks burn when some people turn to see what's going on.

"Uh hey Petra" I say a bit nervous and thinking of a way to leave her. "I've been texting and calling you but you never seemed to answer it's like your avoiding me or something" she giggles while I chuckle nervously. "Ugh..-" "but anyway I've been wanting to ask you there is this party Reiner is hosting tonight and I wanted to know if you'll come with me?" She asked.

I really didn't want to go but I didn't know how to let her down easily. So I just sigh and give in. "Sure I'll go" I say

She squeals then hugs me tightly and then heads out to her next period while I go to my locker. The late bell rings and the halls are empty and gives out a cold feeling, it's even more dimmer without students flooding in.

"Hey Levi" I turn to see Oluo standing by me with this big grin on his face.

"Um hi" I simply say wondering why he was talking to me. "I heard Petra asked you to the dance it seems kind of odd since you act Antisocial and never talk to people, but remember Petra is my first and I highly prefer you don't go to the party tonight" he suggests. I give him a strange look.

"Why not?" I asked furrowing my brows. "Well for one I know you've been dating this girl named Hanji who dumped you for Erwin and well it's just that anyone is invited and she would be attending, I know you've been avoiding her so it kind of will be awkward for both you and Petra" he grins evilly.

My heart stops. Hanji would be there?!

It's true I've been avoiding her but isn't that what you do when your out of a relationship?

"U-um-" "Ha! You seemed flushed, sorry I just figured I let you know rather then be a rude friend and let her ruin you" he says then walks away like he achieved something big.

I close my locker after grabbing my text books and head to second period.

~

Lunch soon comes around and I grab my tray of food which consist of a cheeseburger, small fries and a salad.

I didn't bother to find a seat in the cafeteria and went outside to eat. Usually where all the jocks hang out and stuff.

When I sit down I see a group of jocks throwing a football to each other with two cheerleaders around them. One of them I knew because it was one of Mikasa's friends