Wrecked

Levi's POV

It was raining; It didn't seem like it would be stopping either but that didn't matter.

I stared down at the gravestone that had Mikasa's name carved out and her period of time from birth to death.

Its been three days since what happened between me and Eren.

I thought it would be fun to beat him up and let him pay after what he done but then he immediately protested and said it was all my fault.

I was the one that drove her to death. I couldn't help but cry. He made me sound like a bad brother. And I accepted it.

I was the overprotective brother that told her sister she was suppose to be aborted.

"What was I thinking...it is all my fault" the tears burned my eyes. They fell hopelessly as I stared at her grave.

"I'm so sorry Mikasa" I clutched my teeth to force myself not to cry.

I just stood on the tips of my toes as I bent down so it was like we were talking face to face.

I held flowers in my hand that I had bought for her to place on her grave.

"You know I miss you right" I finally said miserably.

"I miss your smile, your life...everything about you is perfect... I just didn't expect it all to go away so quickly" A slight sob escaped my mouth as I tried not to cry for like the third time that day. And it was all my fault why you could not enjoy it all.

"If this were to be the outcome then I wished I spent every time with you so wisely" I bit down on my lip.

I was now sitting with my legs crossed since I was tired of standing on my toes.

I didn't care about getting wet.

I involuntarily rubbed her gravestone. It felt like I was rubbing her hair when she was sleeping.

I closed my eyes and started to think of her to get a clear image.

"Why now Mikasa" I sniffed.

"Why'd you have to do this to me... Did you think about others, about us, about the ones who were close to you. Or were you just desperate for attention" I wondered.

"Your such a foolish little girl, and I should of taken better care of you. I tried to provide a lot for us and I thought I was. I didn't think you were worthless, or trash...I loved you for you and so did Petra. Yeah it's the two of us but it's better then nothing and you could of met different people. Your missing out on a lot now because your so self centered. You can't travel, eat different kinds of food, meet people who were suppose to be your best friends, take risk and all. You gave your life because of some document with a sentence on it and a guy who slept with another girl. When you think about it these things could of happened to anyone. Who knows maybe someone is going through worse then us. I hope you are listening...to my words...I bet you regret it now. Your choice. Your actions. But you can't be in front of me to admit it" I lectured. Though I thought it was hopeless but continued anyway.

"Yeah you were driven to it...in the moment...by me and Eren, the people who caused it...remember when I tried to run away and kill myself wayyy before... many times. But I didn't. Because you were the first thing to pop up in my head and I didn't want you to go through hell by yourself. So I stayed. Yeah I might be older and stronger but I'm still vulnerable. Especially around and about you. I wish you thought the same".

"But I love you and although I don't respect this one choice you made I'll have to accept it" I sighed as I laid the banquet of roses on her grave.