visiting hours

Mikasa's POV

Work has been going good so far and the pay here was marvelous! I got paid just as much as Levi would but a few bucks short.

Eren has been the best boyfriend as well and so far this summer was perfect.

Yesterday we had went to the arcade together after heading to the beach then after playing video games we ate a long meal.

I was enjoying myself with Eren and Levi.

Now I was sitting on a stool at the counter of the kitchen, Reading a book while Levi made us breakfast for another bright morning to start off.

He was making pancakes and scrambled eggs.

The best part of being the only two people in this house is that you get to have more of anything you ever wanted.

When we use to live with mom and dad, me and Levi would always get the smallest pancakes there while they ate pancakes bigger then their mouths.

But now Levi was cooking huge pancakes just for the both of us.

He was such an excellent cook.

"Why don't you open your own bakery you can do that for a living" I said flipping the page of my book.

"A bakery..."he says unsure of the concept. "Do I look like a guy to own a bakery?" He asked putting my plate in front of me.

"Eh not really but I mean look at you, your a really great cook" I said.

"Who knows maybe your purpose was to make cookies and wedding cakes" I chuckled.

"As if...perhaps it's not a bakery I would like to own but my very own restaurant" he paraphrased.

"Is that so?" I smiled arching a brow. "Mhm" he said then sat down beside me and started eating.

"So how's everything?" I asked taking a big bite out of my pancakes.

"Tch" he grimaced at the sight of my sloppiness.

"Repulsive" he commented. Now the real Levi was back.

"And everything is okay thanks for asking. Well besides the whole Hanji pregnancy thing. Petra is still a bit... I don't know uncomfortable with it" he shrugs.

"Does she think you'll be the father or something?" I asked.

"Probably I don't want anything to do with that kid, Hanji is just going to have to learn how to deal with work, a child and how to get baby supplies for her" he stated.

"Your not going to help?" I asked. "No Mikasa I already told her I was only taking her to the doctor that's it" he says.

"Mkay" I said taking a few more bites.

After I had finished I got up and went to go wash my dish.

I went in my room and put on some new clothes. Just a t shirt, some shorts and beautiful black stiletto's.

I brushed my hair and put on a jacket. I grabbed my phone and house key then walked back in the living room.

"Where are you going?" Levi asked coming in the living room as well.

"None of your business I'm a girl!" I screamed making his eyes widen. "Yeesh you must be on your...thing so I won't disturb you" he said rolling his eyes.

"Thank you" I beamed then closed the door and ran to the sidewalk where I saw Nanaba's familiar car.

I got in the front seat and clicked my seatbelt on.