Surprise shows up

Levi's POV

"Hey your back" Mikasa greets me with a warm smile when she see's me. I nodded and let out a loud sigh while I went in my room hearing Mikasa follow. "How'd it go?" She asked slowly peeking into my room while I got ready for work.

"It was... Ugh it was really bad, and I feel like utter shit" I reprimanded​ myself.

"What for?" She asked taking a seat on my bed.

I stayed quiet not really knowing how to start off. Should I start off from this morning or just skip to the part where shit got terrible?

I sighed thinking I could tell it pretty quick since I only had 45 minutes left before I head to work. "Okay here's how it went..."

Earlier this morning

As soon as I left the house and walked over to Petra's I couldn't help but feel really nervous. I didn't want to mess up like how I tried to kiss her but she pushed me away.

All I wanted was to spend nice time with her without any interruptions or distractions.

I had read about how to have good dates on chrome and luckily I was given really good advice, all I had to do was take an act in it.

I thrust my hands into my pockets and decided to give her a small gift as an appreciation for letting me borrow her for the day.

I went inside a small flower garden remembering how much she loves flowers and bought her blue violets along with a small teddy bear.

See I wasn't such a bad guy. But this was just so cliche.

I had walked the rest of the countable blocks to her house, memorizing everything and knocked on the door patiently.

I made sure I took a few steps back so I wouldn't get knocked over by the door which opened pretty slowly.

"Hello?" The tired tone of Petra's voice emitted from behind the door. "Hey Petra it's Levi" I greeted warmly which made the door open quickly. I was surprised when I saw her hair was a mess and she was still in her night clothes.

"Petra? Why aren't you dressed?" I asked a bit bewildered. She grabbed something white from her pocket and blew into it.

Oh god she can't be sick.

"Sorry Levi, I'm really sick right now I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier and made you come this whole way" she frowns in sympathy. I shrugged and handed her the flowers and teddy bear. "Sorry I couldn't get you a get well soon card but this should cover it" I say a bit nervous when she grabs ahold of it. She takes in a struggled swift sniff and surprisingly she lets out a small relieved sigh.

"They smell lovely Levi, thanks for everything" she bows before gesturing inside. "Come in, you can wait while I get ready" she beckons. I nodded and entered her house and sat on the couch and watched as she placed the violets into a small matching vase before scurrying to my side.

"Here you can watch something while I get ready, I'm so sorry" she apologized.

"It's okay Petra, take your time" I assure her before she smiles at me and hurries up the stairs. I look around her house remembering it very well but also remembered the embarrassing moment when she denied my need to kiss her.

I decided to watch the news so I know what was going on in this crazy psychotic world. For about 45 minutes I waited patiently for her till I finally alas heard her coming down the stairs. Her completion was so bright it burned my eyes and if I ended up blind it was worth the sight.

Her hair had gotten a bit longer and was flat ironed down to her shoulders, she wore a white long sleeved crop top that showed her belly a bit, high waisted jeans that hugged nicely around her thighs and black heels but in the form of a small boot. She had make up on a bit and she smelt like roses.