A good ending for two

DON'T YELL AT ME GUYS!!! GEEZ!!! XD!
okay so to start this off, SORRY again!

Okay now that that is over I can start by saying, I did not reread this chapter for errors. I really did not so please don't correct me because no one likes smart allics.

However, I did enjoy making this so I hope you feel the same. Oh and BTW there will only be 50 chapters.

SO HAVE FUN CRYING ABOUT IT BEING OVER!!!!

ENJOY!!!

•8 Months Later•

Love is something you cherish, a feeling that you have between you and a partner. Whether or not you feel it just know it's there. It doesn't have to be loving someone; it could be loving anything like your life or family. Because of love it is understandable to get defensive. Especially if your wife just finished having a baby hours back. Wife. During the 8 months of Petra's pregnancy they ended up finding a way to get married before then. It was a small wedding with only Levi's parents there. Because Petra's dad was on bed rest he sent a letter to them with money inside. With the few bits of money Levi earned he ended up breaking his parents out of jail and decided to pay it off as months passed. Because of this his parents bought them a few things for the baby so they wouldn't stressed. Now they have their first child and the married couple couldn't be any happier.

"Here you go sir" the doctor says handing Levi his baby boy.

Levi held his son carefully and full of love. Their first real child.

"Look at you" Levi says looking down at his son. The smaller petite figure barely had his eyes open and ended up crying. His body was quite small and he looked fragile like glass. It was as if

"He's so cute" Levi's mom says as she comes next to her son. "I'm really proud of you Levi. I really am" His mom says pulling him in a tight embrace.

Levi looks up from his son and up at his exhausted wife who was laying back on the hospital bed sweaty.

Levi walks over to her and sits down on an empty stool. He saw the tiredness in her face but also the tint of relief and happiness.

He wanted to touch her so much. Praise her for their beloved son and thank her so much for giving so much and doing a lot.

"Hey Mom can you hold him real quick" Levi requested not really knowing what his name would be yet.

Her face lights up a bit and she takes him without a chance of thought.

When the infant leaves his arms Levi bends over to Petra and plants a small kiss on her cheek. He could see a small smile form on her face.

"Are you okay?" Levi asked pulling her hair back. She only let's out a small chuckle before forcing her eyes to open.

"I'm exhausted" she exhaled deeply.

"Just know you did a good job. You gave birth to our healthy beautiful son" Levi smiles stoking her cheek.

She only smiles before weakly holding her hand out. Levi held onto her hand and places a soft kiss on it.