New town

Mikasa's POV:

It was about 3 in the morning as I slept in my bedroom with someone shaking me trying to wake me. Except my eyes felt hard to open so all I did was turn over a little. "Huh?" I asked so tired. "Cmon Mikasa get up its almost time to leave" I heard my brother say in a whisper tone. He pulled me up by my arm as my hair fell down to my neck when I rubbed my eyes. "Okay" I said as I stood up and grabbed my luggage from under the bed. "There is already furniture there and I registered us to a new school it's a really good school" Levi told me. "Great" I said sarcastically yawing as I put some shoes on. We went downstairs quietly as we could not knocking over anything and opened the door which made a creaking noise. Outside of the house was a red Toyota as Levi went out first. I closed the door behind us and I watched as a lady with short blonde hair came out the car. "Hey Levi you ready?" She asked. "Yea thanks Nanaba for helping me and my sis" Levi said as he grabbed my bag and put them in the back. He got in the front as I got in back and she drove off.

"Oh um Mikasa this is Nanaba a friend of mine from school who helped me pay for the house and furniture" Levi introduced me. "Thanks so much ma'am" I said bowing. "Anything for you two and Levi you can pay me back anytime" she said going on the highway. I was nervous about going to our new house. What if our parents found out and we was forced to move back with them? But then I remembered Levi was 18 so he was old enough to do just about anything! "Hey what does our house look like?" I asked curiously. "Well it's a nice one storied house and has enough space for you to do whatever you want and your room is bigger Nanaba decorated it" Levi explained. Now I was really excited. After about 30 minutes later we pulled up to a nice house and just like Levi said was indeed nice.

 After about 30 minutes later we pulled up to a nice house and just like Levi said was indeed nice

( A/N: that's there house)

I was already bouncy and cheery as I got out the car with Levi grabbing both of our bags. "Thanks Nanaba!" Levi waved as she waved and drove off leaving. "Omg I can't believe this is really happening I'm so excited!" I bounced as he opened the door. "Go ahead and explore the place" Levi told me as I went around. We have a medium sized kitchen with the silver counters like in the movies and two refrigerators, our living room was huge to we had 2 white couches, a nice big screen TV, I saw one of the bathrooms but I wondered which was mine. "The one near the bathroom is my room your room is on the other side of the kitchen" Levi told me. I squealed running passed the kitchen and entered a big room. Omg it was amazing. I had my very own big teenaged bed, a work area where I had my old computer and some books, a closet to keep clothes in and a flat screen. Wow Nanaba must of been rich. "Welp Mikasa get some sleep in 3 hours we will get our morning started" Levi said and walked away as I nodded and closed my door. It was quiet around here and I was just happy. Finally away from those so called parents.

3 hours later

It was morning time and before I knew what else would happen I felt a little shake on my shoulder. "Get up Mikasa time for your first day of your new school" Levi said with happiness in his tone. I actually had the courage to get up and I wanted to dress nicely. I figured I might actually make some friends I never once had a friend only Levi and if I did try they would likely leave me. "I'll be cooking breakfast get dressed" Levi told me leaving my room as I took a nice shower. It felt good not getting rushed out of the shower so my mom or dad could use the warm water. I got out and started to change into the best outfit I figured would be good. I wore a white short shirt that spelt "Girlz Rulez" in glitter, a jean jacket with designs on the sleeves, white skinny pants and white and Black converses. I combed my hair and curled it giving myself a bang on my left side. It was nice being in a house I knew my parents would never live in. I walked out of my room and immediately smelt pancakes in the air. "Here sis" Levi said handing me a plate of pancakes with scrambled eggs on the side. I sat down at the table and started to eat while he came next to me and started eating and turned the TV on to the news.

"So now that we have our own house I guess we still need to set some rules and I won't be home till 8 o clock at night cause after school I'm going to work" Levi told me which surprised me. "You got a new job?" I asked. "Yea not to far from here" he said already finished. " alright let's get to school" he said as I finished and we walked out of the house. It was a nice street and the school was only 3 blocks away. When we got to school all I saw was a big huge long building. "Wow this looks better then our old school" I said as he nodded and rubbed my head then placed a kiss on my forehead. "Have fun on the first day" he smiled and waved. He was such a good brother. When the bell rung for class I got out my schedule and started going around the school looking for my first period. I was 7 minutes late and finally arrived and knocked on the door to a lady with nice silvery short hair. She opened the door but didn't let me in and leaned on it. "Who are you?" She asked in a sweet tone. "U-uh my name is Mikasa a-and I--" "your new?" She asked cutting me off as I nodded. "Well then come in" she said opening the door for me as she walked to the center of the classroom. "Eyes up everybody this is a new student her name is Mikasa and I want ya to treat her nicely now Mikasa if you may sit down in front of Eren right there in the first row and get your notebook out and start taking notes" she ordered me in a nice way and kept talking. As I went to the table she told me to I made eye contact with a nice looking male who had nice brunette silky looking hair and beautiful sparkly emerald eyes. "Hey" he whispered as I blushed. "H-hey" I waved and got out my notebook and started writing the notes. I hoped I had more classes with this hunk!!!

Levi's POV:

"Alright class look up for a few we have a new student and do you mind introducing yourself?" The teacher asked as I scanned the room. This class seemed boring. "I'm Levi" I said. The teacher must of thought I had a attitude because he made a face. "Just so you know this isn't the place for that" the teacher said walking to his desk. "This is my voice" I told him as some people snickered and I made my way to the back of the class and sat next to this girl with short orange hair. As we worked and the students around talked I couldn't help but notice that girl I sat next to was looking at me as I did my work by myself. I didn't look back and when I was finished I stood up and walked to the front and turned in my paper which by the teacher seemed impressed. "Good job" he complimented writing a big A on my paper. Soon the bell rung and I grabbed my bag and got up to leave but as I walked into the halls to find my next class I felt a tap on my side and quickly turned around seeing the girl from earlier. "H-hey Levi right?" She asked as I stood there and slowly shook my head. "I just wanted to meet you sorry my name is Petra" she said as I nodded. I said nothing but shook my head and left. No! I was not going to fall for another girl and be hurt later on because my life sucks!

Mikasa's POV:

I was in the library since my class tended to be there and my teacher told us to get books to read and then do a report on it. I walked around trying to find a book and saw one I was interested in. Thing is life is fucking with me cause it decides to be on the highest shelf here! I groan and made sure no one was looking and started jumping and even doing that I still wasn't able to get the damn book. I growled then saw a hand reach over me and grabbed the book as I turned around seeing a tall nice looking guy. He had nice short blackish hair with olive soft eyes, tan skin and had muscles. I knew he was in my class. "Is this the book you wanted?" He asked as I slowly nodded and grabbed it from him. "Thanks so much u-um-" "I'm bertholdt nice to meet you your Mikasa right?" He asked as I nodded and shook his hand. "Yea nice to meet bertholdt anyway thanks for the book" I bowed and went to the counter to check it out. The book was called "My love lifesoon before I knew it class was over and I walked to the cafeteria since this was 4th period. Long before I knew it school was over.

Levi's POV:

Me and Mikasa was walking home from a nice fresh day at school. She went on about how she made few friends (well she thinks they are) but what I was a little worried about was when she said she might have a crush on this cute guy in her first 3 class and last period. "So you like this guy?" I asked as she nodded. "Yea sorta but I don't know if he is single or not but anyway how was your day?" Mikasa asked sounding a little excited. "Nothing I only know one girl but sh-" "OH A GIRL!" She squealed. "Shush Mika I'm not dating any other girl after Hanji she broke my heart and I'm afraid I'll just get dumped again" I frowned remembering the pain I felt seeing Hanji with Erwin as they held hands. "Anyway I got to go to work have fun lil sis!" I smiled rubbing her head and we walked separate ways