Friends

Mikasa's POV:

Me and Levi was on our way to school on Monday October 11 walking together as the autumn leaves fell from the tree to the ground. When we got in school me and Levi broke apart and went to class as I came in my first period seeing the tables switched. NOOOO was all I thought because then that means Eren wouldn't be behind me anymore. I sighed now depressed as I waited in the front of the class with everyone else. The teacher soon assigned us to a group as I went to the back table where my name was called. I ended up sitting with a guy named Armin, and two girls one was Sasha and the other was Christa. But the best part was that the group Eren was in was close to mine which means since I'm in fact smart I can impress him with everything I knew in Science. "Okay everybody I expect you to get along with the students at your table your here to work together now begin the worksheet I passed out" Ms Rico said as we all started. My group was actually pretty cool, Sasha was funny and didn't get anything on the paper which made Armin question her of how she made it to a professional high level class. When we was done with the paper work we went over it and I was so ticked off. After I thought I could impress Eren with how smart I was it was actually Armin who Ms Rico always called on and he got everything right. Even Eren seemed impressed. I was going to chop Armin in his head but all i did was turn around to him. "Hey smart ass can I answer a question for once!" I whisper shouted at him as he nodded. When I was so ready to answer the next question the bell decided to ring like a bitch and I sat there with a straight face as Armin and the two girls got up. "It's okay Mikasa you will get it next time" Armin chuckled patting my back. "Whatever" I spat coldly at him as we walked out of class. "Hey Mikasa at lunch want to sit with us we saw you would sit next to this mean looking guy and want you safe" Sasha asked as I looked at her confused. "That's my brother!" I yelled at her when I realized who she was referring to. "My bad!" She whined shooting her hands up like she was going to jail or something. "But I won't be sitting with you I always sit with my brother" I told them hearing them sigh as I walked away. "Hey sis" I heard my brother call out to me as I smiled and went over to him while he walked me to my next class since our classes was in the same hall. "Met any new friends?" He asked as we walked. "Yea I met a smart bitch named Armin a nice girl name Christa and this potato psycho name Sasha" I told. "Nice" "I guess" soon we arrived to second period and I waved to Levi bye as I went in and sat in my seat. My eyes wondered and suddenly met Eren who was sitting next to a blonde girl who I haven't seen before. She wasn't new by the look of it. Then I started to stare at him gosh he was so cute! "Ooh you shouldn't be starring at Annie's boyfriend like that" a girl whispered to me while snickering as I looked at her. "Who is Annie?" I asked not frightened at all. "She is Eren's girlfriend the girl with the blonde bun" she pointed as I saw the girl he sat next to that was all over him. I frowned now heartbroken but I wasn't going to give up! "I suggest you stop starring or else" she smirked. "Um okay what's your name?" I asked. "The name is Hitch anyway I warned you I suggest you don't do it again" she said and got up and went somewhere. I wasn't worried at all or fright about what she said. But I guess I shouldn't interfere with there relationship.

Levi's POV:

It was lunch hour and I paid for me and Mikasa's lunch as we are on our way to the table we was now use to sitting at. "So how is the day turning out?" I heard Mikasa say as I shrugged. "Not bad I mean that girl brought up the fact she saw us at the movies" I said coldly stabbing my steak with my fork before eating a piece of it. "Why won't you be friends with her she seems nice" Mikasa said as I almost choked. "I'm not trying to get close to any girl the end I'll just end up getting hurt in the end!" I shouted lowly at her. "But Levi you don't have to date her" she made a point. "But I don't want to get to close to make me want her" I told in somber. "I won't be fooled by them she probably will turn out like Hanji" I said and right after saying that I heard my name get called and turned around and saw Petra sitting down next to me. "U-um hey Petra" I greeted as she smiled. "Hey Friday night me and my friends are going to the beach wanna come?" She asked. "Why would I go to a beach at night?" I Asked confused. I would be tired by then. "Jut come at 6 okay" "uh okay" I said still confused as she got up and winked at me. "See you there" then she left.

"OOOH she totally asked you out!" Mikasa squealed. "Oh please it's not a date if her friends are coming along" I told her as we got up and put our trays away. "Right but you will still be with her" "Mikasa sometimes I wonder why you never have girlfriend's and is like this" I told her as we walked out. She shrugged. "I'm never girly around girls because then they will invite me to slumber parties and when I tell who I like guess what someone else likes that guy and BOOM drama!!!" Mikasa explained a little to loud. "Wow your so right" I said as we went to class

Mikasa's POV:

It was gym class and I dressed out into red shorts and a plain white shirt with my black and white converses on. I walked out from the girls locker room and looked around seeing Annie talking to Eren. I starred from a distance until I heard someone behind me and turned around seeing Hitch. "I told you that you shouldn't be watching Eren like that" she said in a sneaky voice. "I wasn't starring I-I was j-just-" "Examining the male species of the human body you nerds say?" She snickered. "I'm not a nerd" I mumbled and walked off into the track field with the other girls. "Alright girls we will be doing a race let's see who can beat the record of 52.5 seconds" the teacher Mrs Lynn said as we lined up. "Alright the girls racing together will be Annie, Hitch, Hannah and Mikasa" She called out. I was kind of surprise hearing my name get called as I lined up with the rest. "Alright Annie I expect you to beat the record again" Hitch said as the two fist pump.

I saw the boys line up against the grass to watch us and the best part Eren was watching so it was my time to impress him since I couldn't in Science. When the teacher blew the whistle to go I was already running and sprinted up. I was already ahead and the thing was I tend to be really fast. I've been running a lot in life so this was easy. I didn't look back and kept going not changing my pace cause this was a breeze. I soon crossed the finish line and turned around seeing the girls just reach me. "Congrats Mikasa Ackerman you beat the school record with 48.2 seconds!" Mrs Lynn screamed out loud making everyone even the boys cheer. I smiled as Eren came up to me. OH MY GOD HE IS COMING TO ME! WHAT DO I SAY? BE NORMAL MIKASA DON'T SCARE HIM AWAY!!
"Hey you was amazing out there" he said with that nice handsome charming smile. "T-t-thanks E-Eren" I blushed as he patted my shoulder. "Can't wait to see you in action" he said and left with Armin. OMG HE TALKED TO ME OH MY GAWD I'M GONNA FAINT!

"Hey!" I heard a cold voice say as I turned around and saw Annie with Hitch following. "Just because your new and broke the schools record don't think you can scroll all over my boyfriend" Annie said with her hands on her hips. "I wasn't all over your boyfriend he just congratulated me first before you" I said with a  little smile standing up for myself and walked away. "She is so dead" I heard her from a distance. Bring it sister