All I want is a life without drama

Levi's POV

It was the weekend and Mikasa was out with her friends while I stayed home with Petra. We was both talking about college plans and what we hoped for our future. "So do you want kids?" She asked with a smile forming on her lips as she sipped the water from the plastic cup.

"Eh maybe I don't really think I would make a great father. After the way I was treated by my own dad I don't really have fathering skills" I chuckled nervously.

"It's okay all I know is that you'll be better then your dad I'm sure of it" she smiled knowingly.

I smiled back as she leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on my lips.

When she pulled apart, I grabbed the back of her head and softly pushed her down to kiss her again.

We make out for a while till we're both gasping for air.

She lays her head on my chest and I watch as she slowly close her eyes. "Thanks Levi" she says rubbing my chest.

"It's no problem however I do want to know what your thanking me for" I whisper in her ear.

"For everything really. I'm glad to have you" she replies.

I say nothing as we continue to watch TV.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and I answer and saw Hanji texted me.

Hanji: come over now! Plssssss

"Who is it?" Petra asked before I could reply. I closed my phone and gently but quickly​ slid her off me.

"I'm sorry I have to go do something real quick" I said getting up and putting a jacket on.

"Wait what is it? Did something happen?" She asked worriedly​.

I went to my room still not answering her question and applied my shoes on.

"Sorry Petra" I said before closing the door, leaving her inside.

I ran as fast as I could to Hanji's house. My heart was beating rapidly and it didn't seem to slow down.

We haven't been together for about 2 weeks now. What could possibly be wrong?

I ran without stopping or breaks. I caught the bus since her apartment was out east and I had to take a highway to get there.

I was sitting down in the seat, shaking my leg uncontrollably.

Petra started spamming me, sending text messages but I never answered.

I was so fucking worried. what could be wrong I kept thinking.

I felt bad for ignoring Petra but even thought the whole date thing with Hanji was over and in the past, that still didn't mean I was over her. Yes I was over her and happy to be dating a girl who made me feel happy and loved but Hanji was my first love and I was going to support her no matter what.

When I finally recognize a stop closer to her apartment I pulled on the stopping wire.

When the bus came to an abrupt stop I got up and ran out, running to her apartment number.

When I got to her door up the stairs I knocked on it rapidly. "Hey Hanji it's me Levi" I announced.

Moments later the door finally clicked open revealing Erwin.

My teeth clutched tightly together as I tried to not remember the pain he put me through.

"Where's Hanji?" I asked trying to peek over his shoulder.