Two people hating isn't a prob.

Mikasa's POV

That stupid bastard... I swore when I ran to Petra's house to go check up on her. After everything that has happened I'm sure she was going through hell right now.

Didn't she say her Grandpa was in the hospital? And that she was sick and made time for Levi's date they planned.

And the bastard goes and do this when Hanji shows up....Tch pathetic.

I knew he still loved her but I didn't know he would love a girl that cheated on him behind his back!

How stupid of him.

When I got to Petra's house I admired the beauty decor of it quickly before knocking on the door.

To my surprise it wasn't Petra who opened the door but Oluo and that Eld guy.

"Oh hey aren't you Levi's sister?" Oluo asked arching one of his thin brows.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"Then your unwanted" Eld said coldly while slamming the door in my face causing me to jump.

"Did they jus-....O hell no" I shook my head while banging on the door, except harder this time.

The door swiftly opened but instead of Oluo it was just Eld.

"Listen brat a relative related to that scandalous heartbreaking unforgiving jerk isn't welcomed!" He yelled furiously.

"He hurt Petra. I mean who would ever hurt such an innocent, loving girl like her! What did she do to deserve all this pain?!" He shouted at me.

I was use to this sort of thing. Where people would yell at me like I'm to blame instead of Levi.

I was so use to it that like any other girl who would lash out or cry and run away; I just stood there with an emotionless face like the yelling didn't have an effect on me.

"Look I'm just here to talk to her. From experience she just needs a girl whose been through these sorts of things with her. She doesn't need boys to make her feel worse about herself" I explained nonchalantly.

"Now" I said pushing through him and admiring the place.

"I'ma talk to her, you two just leave" I demanded before walking around while listening to them.

"We rather wait till you two finish talking. She is upstairs by the way" Eld told.

Nodding, I make my way upstairs and in front of her room door knocking.

Instead of "what do you want!" Or "go away!" Like everyone is use to, she -surprisingly- said "come in" with a wave of sniffling engulfing over her.

I walk in and admired her big room with a medium sized flower bed, the light peach wallpaper, the light peachy dresser with vases of flowers and a big mirror behind them. A flat screen hanging up next to her closet door and a door that was creaked open that I'm assuming was her personal bathroom.

She was in her bed sniffing while smelling a banquet of flowers.

"Levi got em for me" she sniffs acknowledging my presence.

"I'm so sorry about what that jerk did to you...You don't deserve this like those two guys said down there" I frowned while sitting next to her.

"No it's my fault" she sobbed while wiping her dried up tears.

"I got emotionally attached to him and ended up getting hurt in the end.. I should of never been nice enough wanting to get closer to him" she nearly heaved.