3. Us

Max Thompson

"You were supposed to call me when you got into work Max!" I connected my phone to the Bluetooth in my car so I could talk and drive. It's now five o'clock, I spent more time in those meetings than I hoped. And the last thing I want to do after work is argue on the phone about nothing.

"I'm sorry. I got so side tracked with work that it slipped my mind. How's the dress?" I rubbed my eyes and leaned back in the car seat. "It's beautiful. It just needs a few more touches and then it's done." I pinched the bridge of my nose. "I thought you said before you left that the dress was finished? I thought the whole reason you flew out there was for you to pick it up and bring it back?" I sat up and pushed the button to start the car. "Well I was. But I'm staying for a couple more days to get this dress perfect."

I backed out my parking space and drove around the parking garage to get to the exit. "How much is this gonna cost me?" She was quite. "How much?" Still nothing. "Tell me-"

"Okay... $30,000." 

I slammed on my breaks making the car behind me honk their horn. "The dress is already $200,000. This dress better come with a cup holder and a fuckin bullet proof vest. You should be able to walk through walls in the damn shit." I don't get mad easily but she pisses me off so bad when she does dumb shit like this.

"It's not that serious. You can't be that mad. It's just a dress." I gripped the steering wheel to try and suppress my anger. "If it was 'just a dress' you would've went to target to get one. But for the amount I'm paying you could buy three hundred dresses."

"Oh hush. You won't be mad when I'm in it and walking down the aisle." It kills me how nonchalant she is. "For two hundred thousand dollars you better fly down the aisle." I hung up and paid the parking price at the toll booth and for the person behind me as a sorry for slamming on my breaks.

I can't wait to go see Tahny. She never stresses me out like this. She doesn't require much she just wants me to show her some attention and to let her have her way with me which is perfectly okay. Tahny likes material things but doesn't like being showered in them. Unlike Olivia who's parents are so rich they make my family look broke. She's used to gold spoons and fox skin rugs which makes it hard to please her.

I snapped from my thoughts and didn't even realize I was down the street from Tahny's place. She doesn't live to far from the office,  which I like. If I need to take refuge after work coming to her place is always my first option. I got out the car and looked around to make sure no one was watching before using my key to get in the door.

"I'm back." I immediately loosened my tie and took off my jacket. "Baby you home?" I tossed the keys on the hook and stepped further into the house. I put my jacket on the couch and stretched. The feeling of a pair of hands warm hands touched me up my sides. "I missed you." I turned around she was standing behind me with her beautiful self. "I missed you more." I couldn't help but to kiss her. I've always got to be touching her in some way or another. "You smell good." I sniffed her neck making her laugh.

"Thank you silly. How was work?" She asked following me upstairs to the bedroom. "It was slow, I added some new people to my list both from million dollar companies." I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it into the laundry basket followed by my shoes and then off with my pants. "That's good baby. I thought you were gonna be back a lot sooner."

"I did too but the last guy wasn't so easy to reel in like the first person. He took a little bit of kissing his ass before he even shook my hand as a hello." I laid across the bed and she straddled me. "What did you do today?" I held her thighs gripping them gently in my hands.