35. Don't call her phone

233k reads? In just a few months? Thank you all for reading my book 😙😙😙 I gotta lotta for all of you.

-Abby

---------------------------

Third person

"Ooo look at this room." Michael said as he put his suitcases down in the hotel kitchen. They had just touched down in DC less than an hour ago. After waiting for their bags and taking a long drive, they were finally at their hotel. Michael walked through the loft style living area, while looking at the view from the floor to ceiling windows that created a wall to the outside world.

Tahny laid across the bed admiring Michael as he stood there. He turned around feeling her eyes on him. "What?" He got on the bed with her to lay gently between her legs. "Nothing... I'm just looking at you, that's all." He laid kisses on her chest.

"Thank you for bringing me with you."

She smiled. "You're welcome baby."

Michael laid his head on her chest listening to her steady heart beat. "When are we gonna go look at the house?" She searched her brain for the last conversation she had with the realtor. "Tomorrow. I had the tour scheduled for today but I texted the lady and told her we just got off a long flight and probably won't make it." He nodded.

The room was silent except for the occasional honking from the city life below them. Michael wrapped Tahny in his arms. "Remember how we were taking things slow?"  Tahny nodded. "Don't you think moving cross country together is moving kind of quick?"

She smirked. "Of course I think that. That's another reason why I like the idea of you waiting till the end of the trip to give me an answer. That's a HUGE step. I told you on the plane if you say no I understand, but for now..." She flipped him over so she was on top. "I just wanna enjoy you being here with me."

Michael put one hand behind his head, with the other on her waist. "What you gonna do while you sitting on me like this?" She sunk her top row of teeth into get bottom lip gently to hide a mischievous smile.

"Nothing. I'm just gonna sit here." She put her hand on his chest.  "We're taking things slow remember?" He playfully rolled his eyes before pushing her on the bed.

Max

Suavemente, bésame
Que yo quiero sentir tus labios
Besándome otra vez
Suavemente, bésame
Que yo quiero sentir tus labios
Besándome otra vez

I watched my mom and brothers dance across my hotel living room. Of course I told my mom about the argument Olivia and I had. Ten minutes after we get off the phone she barges in with all of my wild ass siblings, loud music, and some alcohol.

My mother's cure for everything.

But today, it's not working so much. I love seeing my mom and my brothers dance around and laugh together but that isn't fixing the irritated mood I'm in. Any argument I have with anyone being my mother to a stranger on a street I can get over it within a few minutes. But with Olivia... It takes a lot of self motivation to talk me down from the ledge. The feeling is like after you get done arguing and have walked away but you still have a six page paragraph of things you still wanna say? That's how I'm feeling. I don't know she gets me all worked up like this.

"Maxxy you need to relaaaaxx!" Isaac sat next to me in the couch with a bottle of Mezcal in hand.

"I'm trying-"

"But not hard enough." He passed me the bottle. "You're to uptight. Loosen up and take a sip or five!"

Getting drunk off my ass sounds fun but it's not gonna help the situation at hand.

I got up from the couch and passed the bottle to my mom as she spun around the room with Esteban. I took my phone from my hoodie pocket and locked my bedroom door before crashing on my bed. I dialed a number before putting my phone to my ear.

Third person

"Baby your phones ringing." Michael spoke through the kisses Tahny was laying on his lips.

"It's fine. That's not Hayden's Ringtone." He shrugged it off and ran his hands under Tahny's shirt as the kiss intensified.

Moans and giggles filled the room as the couple rolled around sharing an intense make out session.

Her phone vibrated loudly on the glass nightstand making Michael groan. He reached for the phone on the nightstand and quickly answered it.

"Hello?" Tahny messed with the hem of his sweatpants as she watched his face. Michael smacked his lips. "Nigga- get off her phone. Why are you calling her?" She raised her eyebrows with curiosity. "For what? You don't fuck with her so why you care? Get the fuck outta here." He ended the call before tossing her phone at the foot of the bed.

"Who was it?"

"Ya boy Max." Michael said climbing back on top of her.

"What did he want?"

"He wanted to spesk to you but the way he disrespected you the last time on the phone, he don't need to be talking to you no more."

She frowned. "The last time?"

Michael mentally cussed, forgetting that he never told her about his previous conversation with the father of her child.

"When you went out the other night with your friend. You left your phone remember?" She nodded. "I was chillin with the kids and your phone kept going off, so I answered it. He asked who I was and why was I answering your phone. I told him it was me and he starts talking reckless. He kept asking where you was like he was your dad or somethin."

"What else did he say?"

"I told him you was out and I was watching Javi. He started talkin about some "I'm gonna beat Tahny's ass when I see her. Why she got some strange nigga around my son?" So I told him about his self, letting him know he wasn't about to beat your ass any time soon, or ever in that matter. And then I told him he was the strange nigga since I been around for a month and I hadn't seen him once come to pick up his son."

Tahny couldn't help but laugh in n anger. "I'm not even gonna entertain that whole shit. Don't even get me started." She placed her hands on his face. "Thank you."

"For what?" He asked playing dumb.

"For defending my son and taking up for me. You get ten more cool points for that."

"Just ten?" She nodded. "I bet I can earn ten more." He picked her up off the bed making her giggle.

Olivia

He not about to cut me off? I don't need his damn money.

I scrolled through my phone and called a certain someone.

---