36. A fire ignited

Third Person

Third Person

"It's not huge house but it's a good first home. The man who designed it made it so whatever you go there's natural light in the home." April the realtor said as she unlocked the keys to the townhouse. "This is your first out of two doors you go through here. This space between the two entry ways can act as a mud room."

"What's a mug room?" Tahny asked.

"Basically like a place for when it's raining and your like "oh God where do I put this nasty umbrella?" This would be a good place to leave so you're not dripping water through the house. This place is especially good when it's raining or you have super dirty shoes and you don't wan then tracking through the home, this is where I'd put them if I were you. Four people can stand her at at the same time, as you can see. This little walk way is whatever you want it to be. Did I explain that okay?"

She nodded. "Yeah I understand perfectly."

"Great! Moving right along then. This next door here is what gets you in the house. This door has a separate key for safety reason. For peace of mind I'll tell you even though this door is frosted glass it's bulletproof." April knocked her index finger knuckle to show how thick the glass is. "Nothings coming through there. But! If there is even a Crack as thin as a piece of hair let us know and we'll come and seal it up. So with that being said keys go inside!" Tahny held onto Michael's arm in excitement as April unlocked the door. "And this is the house."

"Whoaaa." Tahny said looking around. "It looks way better than the pictures on line."

They walked in further.

"This home has a lot of glass, obviously. The guy who designed it wanted to make sure a majority of the home could get as much natural light at all times. That also saves tons of money with the electric bill." Tahny raised her eyebrows becoming quickly impressed and they hadn't even made it fully in yet.

"As soon as you walk through the doors that natural lighting had fully brightened your the home. As soon as you come in you see your living room to your left, kitchen to your right. Lucky for you Jackson Gillman who designed these homes fully furnishes each home for you before you get here and when you leave you can take it all with you." Tahny looked at Michael, shook.

"The living room here has a connecting playroom here if you have a little one or if you wanna make it something else, once you have the keys it's up to you, it's your works. The kitchen here has a four eye gas stove, a huge conventional oven, a five by seven walk in pantry, a gorgeous view of the city, and lot of cabinet space."

April opened the egg white oven to show them what it was all about.

"My son is almost two and he's getting good at walking so of course he's getting into everything he can. And he's has a history of getting the oven open some how. So my question is: how secure is the door on that?" Tahny asked with a squint.