9. How it started (part three)

Flashback...

"Max say something baby."

I couldn't as I looked down at my son for the first time. He does looks like me, but he's got Tahny's eyes definitely. "He's beautiful." A little smile was on his face s he looked at me. I wiped the tears on my face before they fell on him.

"Let me see him real quick." I handed him back even though I didn't want to. She unwrapped the blanket and turned him to the side. "You see that." I looked to see a dark brown spot on his hip. "It's just like your birthmark." I'm amazed. I can't belive this is my son I'm looking at.

"Thank you." I said to her.

"For what?" She smiled.

"For my son. Thank you." I gave her a kiss and at that moment I couldn't be more in love with her.

Flashback over...

After that it was time for Hayden to come in. I came back during the night to be with Tahny and the baby so it was just us three.

Javier Giovanni James. Born on July 17th at 9:12 in the morning, 7.3 pounds, 19.5 inches.

I could only see them late at night since her parents were there for most of the day. The whole week she had to stay there each day getting to the end was hard. We had decided to let Javier live with my mom. She lives here in California so going to see him is no problem. Tahny gets to see him more than I do because of Olivia's clingy ass. Tahny will send me pictures while she's with him and she can actually got out into the open with him. He's almost walking now and soon he'll be able to talk fully and I'm missing all of it.

Seeing it all happen over videos or pictures is not as good as actually being him. I don't want to think about what it's going to be like when Olivia and I get married. 

But I can't think about that now.

Anyways... After the week her parents went back home and it was time to give Javi to my mom, it was the hardest thing I've had to do. Tahny didn't speak to me for a month after that. She changed the lock on the house and it only made me feel worse. She never liked the idea off Javi going to stay with my mom but it's the best for him. My dad is notorious for following someone around to find out what they've been hiding. And if he finds out about Javier I don't know what he'll do.

After of a month and a few weeks of not talking to me she finally let me back in the house. She was a mess and so was I. I promised myself I wouldn't let her get like that again. She carried the greatest gift I ever received and I'm forever in her debt. So after that I promised myself I wouldn't leave her and I haven't left her since.

"Baby why are you up?" I looked down and she was looking at me. "I just can't sleep." She put a hand on chest. "Why? What's wrong?" I took her hand and kissed it. "I'm just thinking about Javi that's it."

She sat up and straddled my lap. She laid her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me. "His birthday is coming up and I was thinking about having him for a while. It's been some time since I've had him and let's be honest here." She sat up and looked at me again. "You're about to be busy with this wedding and you know I don't like being in this big ass house by myself. You're mom needs a break and I'm tired of not being able to see him when I want." I knew she was about to say that.

I haven't seen him in two months and this would be the best way to see him. "Okay." I said agreeing with her.

"Good because she's dropping him off tomorrow morning." She was about to get off my lap but I pushed back down.

"Where you going?" I said gripping on her waist. "Oh no. I'm about to go to sleep and you're going to sleep to. You're not about to be tearing my ass up all night."

"Maybe you should wear clothes to bed." I said trying to kiss on her neck. "Stooopp, before I beat your ass." She said laughing.

"Just for a few minutes." I said squeezing her thighs. "Okay but only for ten minutes Max. Just ten."

"Yeah right." I said before pushing her on the bed.

------------------------------