10. Javier

I may or may not be writing a new story at the moment... I think I might turn this next possible story up a notch. What do you think?
-----------------------

Max

"Oh you are. That's great. What time do you want me to be at the airport?" I held the phone steady with one hand and rubbed on Tahny's ass with the other. Olivia is coming home tomorrow, great. I had honestly been hoping she'd stay another day. She and her family are from Alaska so she wanted her dress made by some lady out there that's costing me an arm and leg. When she's out there she usually stays a while but I guess she misses me and wants to come home... As you can tell I'm really excited about that.

I hung up the phone and tossed it at the foot of the bed. I looked up and saw baby girl sleeping.

Usually Tahny be trying to revive me for round two but apparently I wore her ass out. I kissed the back of her thigh up to this nice fat ass of hers and bit it gently. I kept going till she woke up.

"Baby stop." She said laughing a little. "I'm trying to sleep." I brought my kisses up her back to her left shoulder. "Wake up." She turned to her side and grabbed my neck with her left hand. "Stop." She said squeezing it a little. I bit my lip as I looked down at her fine ass. She let my neck go and tried to go back to sleep.

"Uh uh, what you doing?" I said rolling her over to her back. "Going to sleep. Your mom is bringing my baby at eight in the morning." She reached over and pushed the power button on her phone and looked at the screen. "It's already two o'clock. I don't want to open the door for her and I look like I've been getting dick all night."

I Sighed.

"Okay." I laid down next to her and laid my head on her chest. "Don't try anything." She said pulling the covers over us. I wrapped my arms around her and moved my t-shirt she's wearing out the way to kiss on her chest. "Max!" She said frowning. "Shut up just let me have my way. " I kissed her lips and ran my hands up and down her ass.

I stopped for a second. "Baby. I gotta go pick up-" She cut me off. "Your girl up from the air port tomorrow, I heard." She said against my lips. "Maybe you shouldn't talk so loud on the phone." I could already feel this turn into an argument. "Don't worry she doesn't land until seven in the evening so I'll have that time to be with Javi."

My relationship with my son is very important to me. I don't want him to ever feel like Tahny and I don't love him or don't want him because we sent him to go live with my mom. I know he's just a baby now and he probably won't remember all of this but I want him to always know that we love him. I have a good relationship with my father but we're not as close since I had to share his attention with eleven other other people. I want my relationship with my son to be battery than the one I had growing up with my dad. So every chance I get to be with him I make it count. Seeing him on FaceTime and our hearing him on the phone is cool but actually having him in my presence is incomparable.

I want him to understand that I'm not abandoning him or I didn't love him, because I love him more than anything or anymore in this world. I know it'll be really hard or maybe almost impossible to see him after Olivia and I get married. So all the time I have with him until then is very important to me.

"I just don't want you to miss out on anything." Tahny said snuggling up to me. "I'm trying my hardest not to." After that she fell asleep leaving me to think about all the stuff I have missed out on.

My mom lives six hours away in Sanfrancisco and with Olivia's nosey ass it's hard to configure a lie as to why I'm traveling out there. I can't fly out there since I'll use my dad's jet since it's free and faster, which means he'll know when someone has used his plane and to where. Then he'll know that somethings up. I'll have no good reason to fly out there except for my mom. But she doesn't want my dad figuring out where she's at... It's a long story my. Anyway, my dad does all the traveling for business meetings and things like that. So I usually have to get my mom to come down to LA so I can see him.

But now that Tahny is talking about Javier staying with her for a while I hope I can see him a lot more.

Tahny

I slid down the stairs hand rail and ran through the house to the front door. "Oh no you don't." Max picked me up and put my on the floor and I hurried to my feet and ran behind him. He was about to reach for the handle but I bumped him out the way and opened it.

"My baby." There was the most beautiful little brown eyed baby I ever seen in my life. I took him from Max's mom and kissed all over his face. "Mommy missed you so much." I hugged him close to me and kissed all over him.

"No I missed you more." Max said from behind me. Javi's eyes lit up. "Da da." I passed him over and the the smile on Max's face almost made me cry. Ever since he held Javi for the first time every time he looks at him he just gets this smile on his face that's indescribable.

"Well hello to you too." I turned around and hugged his mom Amelia. "Hi beautiful." When I tell you she's so drop dead gorgeous I'm not joking. She's got this amazing tan glowing skin and she has the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. Don't get me started on her hair.

"I'm glad you said you wanted to take speedy gonzales here. Ever he's started getting this walking thing down he's been driving me crazy."

"I know that's why I decided to take him for a while."  I looked over to see Max and Javi crawling all over the floor. "How long is a while Tahny?" I really don't want to talk about this now. "We can talk about that later." She said rubbing my back. "I'll be in town for a few days. That'll give us plenty of time to talk. I'll see you two later I'm going to see my husband." She said rolling her eyes. I watched her get in her car before closing the door.

I went to the living room to join my two favorite men.

"I missed you so much." I heard Max say. I took a seat on the couch and watched them. Max is such a good father. When Javier was a baby and when we were able to have him over, Max would spring into action every time he would cry. I would have to remind him that sometimes babies cry because they can not because they want something. Max would wear himself out running back and forth to see what he wanted and wouldn't let me do anything.

I'm thankful for that.

He could've left me and disowned our baby but he didn't. He didn't even take me up on my offer for the the paternity test since Javi looked so much like him when he came out. I thank God everyday for letting a good man be my son's father. I couldn't have had a baby by a better person. I feel bad for single mom's or the single father's who don't have that.

Like Hayden.

My sisters daughter's father isn't around. When Jahlia was born he left. The only way Hayden knows he's alive is when that thirteen hundred dollar child support check comes through. That's all he does he sends the money but that's about it. They are together for almost two years before she got pregnant. He stuck around for the full nine months, came to the hospital when her water broke, then when it was time to take the baby home he dropped them off and left never to return. He didn't even come to court for the child support, his lawyer did the talking for him. Jahlia is almost three and I know it still hurts Hayden since she hasn't been with anybody since.

I know at the end of the day Max isn't mine and in a month or so he'll officially be someone's husband and I'll have to let him go. But I can say I'm truly blessed that he's a great father to our son.

Javier started walking to me with his chubby self. "Look at you." I held my hands out and right when he was about to fall I Picked him up. "You did a good job stink." I kissed his little forehead patted his back lightly. Max sat next to me and put his arm around me making Javi smile.

I wish moments like this lasted forever.

--------------------------------