38. A short visit

I told you guys why I'm not updating so much at the beginning of the last chapter. Stop with the "update" comments. I'm trying sheesh 😂😂😂😂

Side note: I feel like I don't have much of a relationship with you guys. Other authors have full blown conversations with their readers and I'm a bit jelly

So I want to get to know you guys. Tell me about yourselves. 💁 Like what's your nickname? Where are you guys from? Your favorite story at the moment? I really wanna know.

Sorry for any mistakes...
---

Third person
4 days till the wedding...

Tahny jumped on her brothers sending them to the hardwood floors of their apartment.

"I missed you guys so much." She said in a laugh.

"We missed you two teddy. Note get your heavy ass off of us."

They got off the floor and pulled her into a much needed embrace. Seeing the two of them lifted her spirits after watching a fire engulf her home two days ago on national television. After ten hours of nonstop team work the Los Angeles Fire Department was able to kill the blaze before it completely destroyed the Beverly Hills area. It was still undetermined what caused it. The LAFD Chief said it's by the grace of God that all the victims injured were going to be okay. But all of them are going to be on a long road to recovery.

"Where's my nephew at?" The oldest twin TJ asked as he fell back on the couch. 

"Back in California with Denny."

"You can't up here by yourself?" Malik asked as he searched the cabinets for something to eat.

"No I brought someone with me."

The boys froze. "Who?" They asked in unison.

"Don't worry about it. I'm here to see how you two are doing and not for you two to ask me a million questions."

"Yeah yeah whatever, it must be some lil boyfriend since you ain't bring this person with you." TJ squinted his eyes watching her lips as they formed a small smile.

Tahny rolled her eyes playfully. "He is, but we haven't been seeing each other that long. So I don't wanna introduce him to you guys just yet but I do like him a lot. But that's another conversation for another time. But back to you two... How's being out the house?"

"Ugh! It doesn't feel like we did. Mom comes over here at least three times a week to make sure this place is straightened up. Between school and basketball we're never here. So she'll go on this lecture about "what's the purpose of paying rent for a apartment and you're not there? You could've did all that and stayed home with me and your dad." Malik said mocking they're mother's voice.

T laughed softly. "That's because you guys worried her to death when you were home. So now that you're moved out she can't help but to make sure you guys aren't in trouble."

The twins are as thick as thieves, attached at the hip even. They never argue or fight which makes for a great brotherly bond. They feed off each other so with that comes trouble. When they were younger they got into mischievous shit all the time. They snuck out, had girls in the house, went on short road trips when they were supposed to be in school. Their mother blamed them for all the premature gray hairs on her head.

"We're 19 now, and to be honest we're way different than we were when we used to be."

Tahny twisted her lips to the side with a squint. "Bull-fuckin-shit. It smells like you had some bitches in here before I showed up."