8. How it started (part two)

Hayden in the picture.
-Sorry for any mistakes.
------------------------------

Olivia used to be looking over my shoulder all the time back then so when I met up with T it was hard. Once or twice a weeks I'd have to drive long distances to meet up with her. Liv doesn't drive long distances so if the meeting place was more than fifteen minutes I knew she wouldn't follow.

When Tahny got up to the ninth month mark I wanted to be by her side even more. I stopped coming into work and only went in when I had meetings and did everything else electronically from my phone or computer. By this time I was beginning to fall for her. A month after I met her I moved her into this condo and that's where I had to go for meet ups when driving for her became difficult. I tried to keep everything strictly about the baby but Tahny... She's just so beautiful and she's funny and she makes me smile. It was hard not to fall for her, matter of fact it was impossible.

Growing up I never had a chance to date a whole bunch of woman and experience the whole dating thing. All I knew was Olivia. And girls I did date didn't last long since my father always made sure to break us up. But then Tahny came... As corny as this sounds she's like a fresh breath of air in a way and in three months I had fallen in love with her like I've loved her years. I knew she felt the same way but knowing I was engaged she was hesitant with her feelings.

When her water broke it wasn't the best day of my life but by far the greatest. Olivia had grown suspicious about where I've been. So I blamed it on how busy business had been and they constantly needed me at the office. I was hoping Tahny's water would break around work hours so I could have an excuse to leave but no. I got a call from the hospital at three in the morning saying it was time.

My business runs 24 hours since most of the people I invest in live in different time zones. I laid in bed for thirty minutes trying to think of a good lie to tell Olivia. She started sleeping on me so I wouldn't go anywhere. Every time I tried to get out the bed she'd put a grip on me.

I tried to get up but the way she was laying on me made it impossible.

Flashback...

"Olivia wake up." I shook her roughly and her snoring stopped. "Oliva!" She jumped up. "What? What's wrong?"

"You. Your crushing me and it's to hot for all that." I got out the bed and felt the back of my t-shirt was soaked. Her blowing her hot breath on me on top of her laying on me had broke me out into a sweat. "Sorry. I just like sleeping on you." Good excuse but I know the real reason why. She got back under the covers and waved her hand. "Come back to bed I'm sorry." I stood there trying to make an excuse to say no. I never go to the office at this time she'll get even more suspicious. "C'mon it's late."

I took my shirt off before hesitantly getting back in bed. I laid there for hours wide awake hoping Tahny is okay. When Olivia woke up again I was hoping to just get up and say I'm going to see my dad.

"I wanna come. I haven't seen him in a while." She said sitting on the counter as I took a shower. "I just want to spend time with just him and I ya know?" I rinsed off before turning the shower off and stepping out. "Or me and you can do something else instead." She
Stood and put her hands on my wet chest. That goes on my list of things I don't like. I don't like being touched after I'm fresh out the shower especially if you hadn't been in there yet. She knows that but yet she still does it. She thinks it's "sexy" but it's not. It makes me wanna get back in the shower and wash your dirty hands off me.

"But Maxxy." I pursed my lips. Only my brothers call me that. I'm not usually picky about stuff like that but she gets on my nerves when she says it.