Chapter Ten

Jimi and I have been together for four months now. We have spent just about every day together. We also decided to tell people that we were together.

We had just arrived back at the studio after a long stretch of shows. Jimi and I are going back to his place. We got off the bus and hugged every one goodbye. We headed over to his truck and loaded up our stuff. We have the rest of this week and next week off. It will be nice to have some time alone again.

We went back to his apartment. We walked in and headed to the elevator. The elevator dinged and we got off. We walked down the hall and reached his door. He unlocked it and we walked in. Jimi and I set our stuff down on the floor next to the couch then sat down.

"Even though I slept all day, I am still exhausted" I said and giggled. "Well, the hot tub down by the pool is fixed. We can go down there if you want to really relax" Jimi suggested. "That actually sounds amazing" I said. "Let's go then" he said and stood up. He reached his hand out and I grabbed it. He pulled me up and then we went and changed into our swim suits. I put on a tank top and short over my suit and Jimi put a T-shirt on. "Ready?" He asked. "Yep" I said and grabbed my towel.

He grabbed my hand and we walked down to the pool. We set our stuff down at a table. I took my shorts and shirt off and Jimi took off his shirt. We walked over to the hot tub. Jimi climbed in first. He grabbed my hand as I walked down the steps to make sure I didn't slip. We sat down and Jimi put his arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed the top of my head. Then he started rubbing the side of my arm. I could just fall asleep right here. I slowly closed my eyes. "Hey, don't fall asleep on me now" he said and squeezed my shoulder. "Sorry" I said and picked my head up and smiled at him. "I know what will wake you up."And what's that?" I asked. Jimi stood up and gave me a devious smile. "What are you going to do?" I asked a little worried. He leaned down and picked me up. "Jimi what are you doing?! Put me down!" I yelled. Good thing we were the only ones at the pool.

He walked out of the hot tub with me over his shoulder. Then he walked over to the pool. "Jimi no!" I screamed and then he threw me in the pool. I came up from under the water and looked at him. "You're lucky I love you" I said and gave him a death glare. "I know" he said and jumped in right in front of me. He literally sent a wave over my head. He came up from under the water really close to my face. I wiped the water from my eyes to see Jimi looking at me. "I really hate you right now" I said. "But you still love me" he said and cupped his hands of my face and kissed me. "You're right, I do love you" I said after we pulled apart.

We stayed in the pool for a little while. Jimi swam to the deep end of the pool. I followed him over to the other end. We reached the wall and I grabbed it next to him. "Let's race" he said. "Ok" I said. "Whoever makes it to the other side first wins" he said. "You're on" I said. We both grabbed the wall and got ready to race. "Ready, set, go!"

We both started swimming. We reached the halfway mark and I was ahead of Jimi. Jimi grabbed my foot and pulled me backwards. "Hey!" I yelled. Then I grabbed his foot and pulled him back. He was still ahead of me. We reached the shallow end and I jumped on his back and he went underwater. I got ahead of him a little. We were no longer swimming, we were running in the water trying to reach the wall. He grabbed my waist, but I was still moving. I reached the wall first and turned around in his arms "Ha Ha I won" I said. "Only because you cheated" he said. "You cheated first" I said and playfully hit his arm. "But it's ok, even though you cheated in our race I still love you" he said and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Oh whatever" I said. He leaned in and kissed me.

We moved to where it was a little deeper. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist again. Jimi had his back up against the wall and I was in front of him. We started kissing again and I wrapped my legs around his waist. It started getting a little heated. We pulled apart and I had my forehead on his. "How about we take this back up to the apartment" Jimi said and I nodded with my forehead still on his.

We got out of the pool and grabbed our stuff and ran over to the elevator. We finally reached his apartment and we carried our make out session to the bedroom where things continued to get heated.

A little while later we were in Jimi's bed with only the blankets covering our bodies. I had my head resting on Jimi's chest with my hand resting on the center of his chest. He had his arm around me. He was gently rubbing my arm. We were laying there in a comfortable silence while we were catching our breath. I felt Jimi kiss the top of my head. "I love you" I whispered and looked up at him. "I love you too" he whispered back. We leaned in and kissed.

"I hate to break up this cuddle session, but I'm starting to get hungry" I said. Jimi laughed "What do you want to do for dinner?" He asked. "I'm really craving some pizza" I said. "Pizza it is then" he said. We sat up. Jimi put on a pair of sweatpants and I slipped on his t-shirt. "Stealing my clothes now huh?" Jimi said with a chuckle. "Well my clothes are in the other room and your shirts are a lot more comfortable anyways" I said with a smile. "Well I think you look pretty hot when you wear my T-shirts" he said. "Let's just go order the pizza" I said and patted his chest and walked out of the bedroom.

Jimi followed me and started calling the pizza place. "Pepperoni sound good?" He asked while on the phone. "Yeah that sounds fine" I said and sat on the couch. Once he was done ordering the pizza he sat down next to me. "Pizza will be here in a half hour" he said. "Good because I'm starving" I said.

A half hour later, the pizza arrived. Jimi paid for it and brought it over to the coffee table. We both started pigging out. We sat in the couch and watched TV until we were ready to go to bed. Around 11:00 we decided to go to bed.

The next morning I woke up laying on my stomach with Jimi's arm around my back. It was around 8:30 when I woke up. I decided to make us breakfast. I slowly crawled out of bed, without waking Jimi. I walked out into the kitchen and pulled out the eggs and sausage links. I started cooking the sausage. Then mixed up the eggs and started cooking them. About ten minutes later I felt Jimi's arms around my waist. "Good morning" He said and kissed my neck. "Good morning" I replied. "I hope you're hungry" I said. "Oh, I'm always hungry" he said. "Good" I said. I pulled the sausage off the pan and put it on a plate. The eggs were done so I moved those onto a plate too. Jimi got out some plates and then we sat down and ate breakfast.

When we were done, we cleaned up. When we finished up cleaning, we went into the living room. I looked at my bags from the tour. "I really should go home and do some laundry" I said. "Do you have to?" He asked in a little kid voice. "I literally have nothing to wear today except yesterday's clothes and a bunch of dirty clothes that have been sitting in my suitcase for the past two weeks" I said with a giggle. "How about you go home and do your laundry and then I will come and pick you up at 7:00 for a date night" he said. "I think that sounds good" I said and kissed him. I grabbed my clothes from yesterday that were laying on the floor and put them on. "You have to take me home because I don't have my car here" I said. "Alright let's go" He said. We walked down to his truck and I loaded my stuff in. Then we drove back to my house. He pulled up the driveway and parked the truck. I gave him a kiss before getting out and grabbing my things.

I walked up to the house and unlocked the door. Then I walked straight to the laundry room and started a load. I realized that I forgot my small duffle bag at Jimi's. I sent him a text that I was going to come over to pick it up. I got in my car and drove back over to his apartment.

I pulled into the parking lot and walked inside the building. I reached Jimi's floor and walked to the door. He gave me a key about two months ago, so I pulled out my key. Just as I was about to put the key in the lock I heard an unfamiliar voice coming from the inside of his apartment. A female voice. Then I heard Jimi. "Marissa listen, here is your stuff. Now leave. My girlfriend is going to be here any minute." "Come on Jimi, you can't ignore what we had" I could not believe what I was hearing. I unlocked the door to find a blonde woman grabbing some clothes from Jimi's hand. Jimi looked at me when I walked through the door with tears in my eyes. "Babe, it's not what it looks like." I shook my head and grabbed my bag. I turned around and walked out the door. How could I be so stupid to think that he actually loved me?