Chapter Thirty-Four

The next morning we woke up around 8:30, but decided to stay in bed until about 10:30. We got up and got some breakfast and got ready to spend the day at the beach before we leave the Bahamas. We laid on the beach and went swimming. We got lunch at a little stand on the boardwalk and went for a walk on the beach. The boat was leaving at 10:00 tonight, so we had time to go get dinner and drinks somewhere. We stayed out until 9:30 then went back on the boat. Jimi wanted to go night swimming so we went back to the room and changed into our suits and went swimming. There was a party type of things by the pool where they kept the pool open until two in the morning and gave everyone glow sticks to swim with. There were also snacks and drinks and stuff too. It was really fun. We decided to call it a night around one in the morning.

The next day we spent at sea. We wouldn't be docking in Jamaica until around midnight tonight. Jimi and I sunbathed by the pool and went to the waterpark on the boat. We had a few margaritas and walked around the deck. That night after dinner we decided to go to the bar and Jimi wanted to do a little gambling, which was fine with me. I gave him a hundred dollar limit, so if he ran out of money, he was done. We had a pretty good time. Jimi played for about an hour. He won a little money. There was a dancing area, so Jimi and I took advantage of that. We stayed up until the boat docked at midnight and we decided to go to bed. Jimi and I had quite a bit to drink and were feeling a bit frisky. When we got back to our room, our clothes didn't stay on for very long.

The next morning, Jimi and I woke up with only the blankets covering us. I was laying half on my side and half on my stomach with my back facing Jimi. He had his arm around my back with his face nuzzled into my shoulder. I could tell I woke up before Jimi because he was still breathing heavy. I just laid there until he woke up about twenty minutes later. It was about 9:00 when we decided to get out of bed. We got dressed and got some breakfast. After breakfast Jimi told me that our activity today required swimsuits, so we went and got changed. We walked down the beach to a snorkeling and scuba diving area just off the beach. Jimi informed me that we were scuba diving. Another thing that was on my bucket list. We got our gear and jumped in the water with our guide. There was a beautiful reef and tons of ocean life. It was incredible. We followed the guy to where the sting rays were. We got to pet and swim with them. Jimi brought a waterproof camera since he knows how much I like to take pictures of everything. The whole day was amazing. We stayed down there for a few hours before our oxygen tanks started to get low. We came back up to the surface and changed out of our gear. We left the scuba diving area and walked back to the beach. We spent the rest of the afternoon at the beach. We ate dinner on the ship and took a walk on the beach afterwards. It was really beautiful the way the moon hit the ocean. The water was really calm and it was just a beautiful night. Jimi and I walked hand in hand the entire time. It was a great day in Jamaica. The boat leaves at 11:00 and by morning we will be in Costa Rica for three days. I'm curious to see what Jimi has planned.

The next morning we woke up around 8:30 and got breakfast at a little restaurant on the beach in Costa Rica. Jimi informed me that I would need to wear a swimsuit once again, but we were doing something before going in any sort of body of water. Jimi informed me that it would be wise to wear shorts and a tank top over my swim suit instead of a sun dress. We got changed and left the boat again. A shuttle showed up and we got on. They said we were going to this park where there is a lot of different activities that we can do. We go there and Jimi said that we were going to go zip lining over the jungle. I can't believe he remembered all of the things I told him that are on my bucket list. The only thing that worries me about zip lining is the heights aspect of the whole thing. I am not one to ever go sky diving or anything like that. But zip lining has always appealed to me. I don't know why, but it just does. Jimi and I are doing doubles so that won't be as bad. Jimi and I got all fastened in. I started freaking out when I saw how high we were.