Author's Note

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who read this story. Thank you for all the kind comments while I was writing. You guys are amazing!

I think I'm going to take a break from writing for a few weeks. My schedule has been crazy these past few weeks and is only going to get crazier. I have what seems like a million papers to write before the end of the semester next week, then it's the Holidays, then my family and I are going on a cruise to Mexico. We are leaving on New Year's Day and won't be back in the states until January 9th. So it will be about a month or so before I can get back to writing again. I will be on winter break until the end of January, so it will be a good time to write, once I am back from vacation. Gotta love those college breaks.

By the way, I should probably tell you guys a little bit about the new story. I have gotten several requests to do a sequel to my first story "Finding Emma" so I think I'm going to do that. If you have read it, I would love to hear your thoughts on that. If I do officially decide to write the sequel, the story will be called "Having a Place." It will pick up a few months later from where it left off. I made an outline a while ago for this story, so all the main events in the story are already written down, it's just a matter of putting some context around it.

The way I will structure it, is by having each chapter in a specific point of view of one character at a time, instead of having it be in the point of view from the narrator or one specific character the entire story. That way you will get the view points from all the main characters. For sure, the points of view will be Emma, Karen and Jimi. There will be other view points as well, once all the characters are introduced because there will be a few new ones. I plan on making the chapters longer so there won't be as many. There will probably be between 25-30 chapters. It will be structured more like a book instead of a story. I would love to hear your feedback on the new idea!

Thank you all so much, your support means everything! I hope you all have an amazing Christmas, Kwanza, Hanukah, or whatever holiday you celebrate! I hope it's filled with lots of love and time spent with family! I will see you all in the New Year! ❤️❤️