Chapter Thirty-Three

"So are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked.

"When we get a little closer" He said and kissed me. Then I leaned my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me. We sat there in a comfortable silence for a few minutes. Then it dawned on me.

"Rebecca wasn't surprising Phillip was she?" I asked and looked up at him.

"No she was not" he said and smirked at me.

"She was helping me get all of your stuff organized while we were gone this weekend so you wouldn't know what was going on." He said.

"And that's why you were on the phone with her?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well played Mr. Westbrook" I said and kissed him.

Then we arrived at the airport. The limo driver opened the door and we climbed out. Then we got our bags out of the trunk and walked into the airport.

"Do I get to know where we're going yet?" I asked him.

"Soon" he said. We walked into the airport and we walked to our gate. It said we were going to Miami.

"How about now?" I asked.

"Not just yet" he said.

"Jimi, just tell me. I already know we're going to Miami. What are we doing?" I asked.

"Miami is just a stop" he said.

"Of course it is" I said quietly and Jimi smiled.

We boarded our plane and we sat down. Jimi grabbed my hand and kissed it. It was about a two hour flight and Jimi and I held hands the entire time. It was about 5:00 at night when we landed. We took another limo to a hotel. Jimi checked us in and we went up to our room.

We walked in the room and it was huge. There was a little kitchen with an island that overlooked a little living room with a huge TV. Then off to the side was a bedroom with a king sized canopy bed. We set our stuff in the bedroom and walked out into the kitchen by the mini-bar.

"So how long are we staying here?" I asked.

"Just for the night" he said and poured some wine into two glasses. Then he handed me one.

"I have reservation at 7:30 at a formal restaurant" he said and smiled.

"Do I have formal outfit?" I asked him and took a drink of my wine.

"Yes you do. Rebecca packed you one" he said and smiled at me.

We finished our glasses of wine and then I went to go get changed. I pulled out a tighter black dress that hugs my curves with a few gems on the bust with a sparkly black belt around the waist. I forgot I had this dress to be honest. I haven't worn it in a while. Of course Rebecca picks the shortest dress in my closet. I hop in the shower real quick. When I'm done I dry off and blow dry my hair. Then I put in a few loose curls in my hair. Then I put on some makeup. I grab the pair of heals that Rebecca packed and put them on. I walk out into the main area and see Jimi standing there in a black suit looking out the window. He turned around when he heard the door open. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped slightly.

"Wow...Babe...Umm...You look...Wow" he said with wide eyes.

"Thanks...I think" I said slowly and smiled.

"You look incredible" he added and walked up to me.

"You look pretty incredible yourself" I said. He brought his hands up to my cheeks and kissed me.