Tuesday 12th September

7.30

i walked down to breakfast, and was eating my toast and just had a sip of pumpkin juice, when james came up behind me, making me jump horrible, dropping pumpkin juice everywhere, and what did he do, he laughed at me. The baboon.

i scowled at him,

'why are you up so early? did you set fire to your bed, or did a troll steal it?' he asked i frowned

'how did you know i set fire to my bed?' he looked at me like i was diseased and then laughed and began to edge away from me.

8.30

me and tiffany had gone for a morning walk around the lake, and she's slowly making me less scared of it, i still ran screaming from it when it tried to swallow me up, i mean it touched my feet, How dare it?

but then we realised the time and realised we were going to be late, so then we ran like loonies back up to the school, i felt like i was about to die, i was so out of breath. but we made it into the castle, and ran like loonies to our different classes, i had history of magic with the slytherins, we have gotten over the whole 'snape is a hobbit thing'

9.30am

so there i am sittin in class, an i realise that snape and the dude from snapes dorm are staring at me, kill me now, I won't do anything stupid, i won't do anything stupid

11 am

i didn't, i got out of the class, i still have all my limbs, and i am alive!, i think. woah what if i'm dead? this is weird.

4.00 pm

the end of classes, yay now i can go and kill myself. after my detention.

'hey, Snape'

'Lyra' he nodded. i grinned insanely, he took a step back, 

'Watch this' i said he looked curious

i took his bag and ran for it, he laughed and chased me.

he finally caught me and took his bag back.

9.00 pm,

well i had to write lines, that was fun..... not, she had me write

'i must not annoy people with my persistant immaturaty'

hehe purrrsistant .

she let me go so then i basically ran out of the room