Chapter 2: Not so Little Boy

Seulbi's POV

A block party was held to welcome me. Least to say...I hate parties.

Loud music, blinking lights and unfamiliar faces just scared me.

So I made my way to the second floor of my house, away from the pool where snoby teens was hanging, pass the kitchen where the adults was talking and the living room where my  step dad and his buddies are shouting at a random replay of a basketball game.

I'm tired...

I just came from a flight from LA and I need some sleep.

I turned on the lights of a familiar room. Pastel walls, a large white bed at the corner by the window, my mountain of stuffed animals at another corner and the cute star lamp  at my bedside table.

Home.

I rummage through my lugage to find a black tank top and a grey sweat pants.

I changed into my pj's in my bathroom and sat back down my bed.

I crawled to the window side and peeked through the curtains.

Taeyang's room...

The baby blue walls was gone, replaced by dark blue, the small spiderman bed was now a queen sized bed.

I wonder how Taeyang was doing after all these years. I can still hear his little voice sobing whenever he would trip and he would run to me to treat his wounds.

The lights suddenly opened at the other side and a man...a shirtless man entered Baby Tae's room.

Wow this guy is just...wow.

He suddenly turned to me causing me to blush and close my curtains.

Was that...?

Same brown hair, but his eyes seemed darker and his smirk was just foreign...

I hesitated to look back at the window, but curiosity was killing me so I peeked just a little.

'Hey noona.'

I instantly move away. His curtains was closed and only the note was visible on his balcony.

I guess Little Taeyang isn't so little any more.