25: Wrong

"Noona, you don't know how much I want to do this."

Taeyang stood there, his forehead leaning into his Noona's, breathes mingling, unspoken words hanging at the tips of their tongue, eyes revealing so much emotions that's been held back for so long.

"Noona, can I kiss you?"

Seulbi stood there gazing up to the dark pair of eyes piercing into her soul, urging her to say yes.

There was a nagging voice at the back of her head to say no but it was pushed back by her whole being.

The only thing in her mind that moment was how Taeyang's lips would feel against hers.

Taeyang looked at her Noona studying her every move, mostly staring at her lips. He didn't wait for her answer instead he started leaning in.

*Knock. *Knock.

"Seulbi are you in there?"

As if someone dumped a bucket of cold water on her, Seulbi snapped out from her trance.

This is wrong. This is cheating.

"S-stop." Seulbi chocked out.

She so close to cheating. She couldn't believe she would cheat on the man who was there when she suffered with the very man who caused her to suffer.

Joseok doesn't deserve this.

Seulbi took all her strength to wretch her hands from Taeyang's grasp. She pushed her away.

"Seulbi are you there? Are you okay?" The frantic voice from the other side of the door sent a slap to her. Tears pricked her eyes. I almost hurt him.

Seulbi turned around to open the door but only to be stopped by a pair of muscular arms wrapping itself around her waist.

"Taeyang, let go." The said boy only hugged her tighter.

"Please.." Seulbi turned to look at the boy confused. His head buried at the curve of her neck. "Please let us stay like this for a moment...please." the boy whispers   at her neck. He was desperate.

Taeyang tried to push her away from him. He tried so hard so that she would be out of his life. Out of his mess.

He tried to fight this attraction. He tried to hide her effect on him, but when she took her to a room. When she left herself be alone with him, he lost control.

The way she responds to his touch, how soft she feels against him. It broke his self restrain.

But the moment she pushed her away, he wanted nothing but to hold her and stop her to leave.

It hurts Teayang to be reminded that she could never be his.

So even for a moment "Please...let us stay like this for a moment...please."  The word 'us' felt so right when he said it but he knows that there would never be a chance to be an 'us'.

"Taeyang let go...Joseok is waiting." Seulbi said. Her sweet voice breaking his heart with her words.

He needed to let her go.

And he did.

He did two years ago but now that she's here in his arms he never wants to let go.

"Noona. If you want to hear my explanation, call me in this number. This is my private number so please be carefull with it." Taeyang said softly, his tone hinting her to call as soon as she can. Stuffing a peice of paper in her back pocket.

Teayang stole a quick peck on her cheek before pushing her out the room.

He was done running away. His reason to stay under his grandfather's control became his reason to fight. He was ready to fight back.

She is worth it.

When he herd his Noona and Joseok's voice fade into the distance, he let him self out and walked back in to where his members were.

But the moment he entered his members looked at him teasingly making the tips of his ears burn in embarrassment.

"So...hyung you soiled your bed until you were nine?"

"Shut up! I have an announcement to make...."

"I'm leaving the group."
-----
If your confused why they reacted that way, here is some clarifications.

*Yes Seulbi was hurt BUT She practically raised Taeyang herself, she have handled his worst so it was like a nagging mother mode snapped at Seulbi and scolded Taeyang like a child in instinct.

*Taeyang tried. TRIED to pretend he doesn't know her but after he took a lot of hits from his Noona, he slipped a little and said her name.

WORD COUNT: 733