Chapter 11: Suitor?

Seulbi's POV

"I should ask the same hyung. Why are you two here. Alone if I may add." Taeyang said in a sharp tone of annoyance.

"He was ju-"

"I'm actualy courting Seulbi. We figured since she'll be might be staying here for long we figured maybe we should try to continue what we had."

What?

Before I could clarify things, Taeyang already had walked out the cabin.

"Taeyang!" I tried to call out to him.

I turned to Joseok with annoyance. "Why did you say that? I just called you here to bring me some supplies, where did that talk about courting came from?" I asked incredeously.

"Seulbi don't worry about him. He's big enough to handle a little heart break." He rolled his eyes much to my irritation. When Taeyang does it, it's sassy and cute, with him it's just gives me creeps.

Why am I comparing them?

"What heartbreak are you talking about? And when did I agree in continuing our relationship?" I glared at him.

"Look Suelbi, I like you, a lot, since we were kids. We had our fall out but I want us back." He pleaded.

"We had our fall out because you cheated on me, Why? Cant handle a little distance? You couldn't wait anymore? And now you want a re-do? Well you cant. I don't have any intentions in involving myself with a cheater." I said and walked past him.

"Wait Seulbi." He caught my arm, I tried to shake it off but his grup was to strong.

" I promise I'm a changed man. I was immature and reckless that time. Please give me another chance. Will you forget our long term friendship because of what happened?" I stiffened when he mentioned our friendship. He was my best friend before any of that sh*t happened.

My gaze at him softened. "Okay fine. But Josoek I'm telling you, the only thing I can offer now is friendship. As much as I hate what you did, I still don't want to loose a friend."

His grip loosen and his lips curved to a slight smile. "Okay. But I promise I'll wait this time."

I nodded and run towards the trail.

"Taeyang!!" I saw him sitting on the ground with his shirt torn and scratches were visible on his arms.

I gasped when I got closer I saw a big gash on his knee, I took my handkerchief from my poket and wiped off the blood till it stoped bleeding.

Luckily it's not that deep. I took out my wallet and pulled out a band aid. "You should've been more careful you know." I mumbled.

I carefuly peeled out the cover of the band aid. I can feel Taeyang's gaze on me.

He winced when I put the band aid on his knee. "Does it hurt?" I asked in a soft tone.

He nodded.

The corned of my lips turned up. I laughed a little and kissed the band aid on his knee.

I remember he always stops crying when I kiss his 'boo boo' away. He was such a kid back then.

"Is it true Noona?" My remisense was cut off by the grown up boy- no, man infront of me.

"Partly yes..." I mumbled. He ducked his head.

"Oh."

He stood up abruptly but his knee's must've burt, cause his knee bucked.

I caught him at mid-fall and helped him back to his feet.

He took a step back away from me and faced me, void of any emotion. "I wish you both best of luck then. I should go then so you could go back to your suitor."

Suitor? I laughed when I realized he tought we were continuing our relationship.

I looked back at the tall boy infront of me. He didn't change as much as I tought. He didn't like my relationship with Joseok ever since. Whenever Joseok would tag along with my baby sitting he would always be stiff and poker faced and when he hears about Joseok and I hanging out he would tag along too and drag me away somehow.

"He's not my suitor Taeyang. We both tought we should continue our friendship." I laughed again when the tips of his ear turned red.

"Friendship?" He said slowly. Eying me if I was telling the truth.

"Awwe, is Baby Taeyang scared of Joseok hyung taking away his Noona?~" I cooed at his cute reaction and rached to pinch his cheeks.

He grabed my hand and looked at me seriously.

I gulped. His ears was still red but his eyes were serious. He closed his eyes and brought my hand to his chest. I can feel the rapid beats of his heart.

He opened his eyes again and looked straight to my eyes, it feels as is he's looking into my soul, looking for answers to my brown orbs.

"Yes I'm scared. Terified even. The tought of loosing you to him, or any other man out there scares the shit out of me."