32: Promises For a Child

AN: there wont be any Seulbi POV anytime soon.

I couldnt edit this because my big bro wont let me use the computer😑 so sorry for wrong spelling.

3RD Person's POV

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU DADDY! I HATE YOU!!" Minie cried out, shutting her door with a loud bang.

Joseok could hear loud sobs from outside the door, sliding down he let his head rest at the door, his own tears running down his face, dripping down his cheeks. Letting his head drop to his hands, running it to his hair tightly gripping it.

Minie didn't take the news well. When she saw Joseok walking towards them without her 'mommy' she cried and threw a fit, yelling at her daddy because 'he let the gray haired troll and the man with mind control powers take her mommy.'

"Daddy you promised!! You promised you were gonna protect mommy!!" Joseok and all that were present were shocked at the youngest's outburst. Joseok have never let the small girl cry this long, he usually comfort the other or Seulbi would just smile and the little one would smile as if nothing happened.

Seulbi...

How could Josek possibly comfort the other, when he himself was filled with un-answered questions and regret. If he didn't pressure her to go to America, she would still be here.

'You have no one but yourself to blame.'

He stood up, with uneven steps he headed towards Seulbi's room. What used to be her room. He opened the door and her sweet scent lingered as he couldnt help but think that it was slowly fading away.

At his first step he felt something crunch beneath his feet. He looked down to see a piece of paper.

Park Taeyang

xxx-xxx-xxxx

He took out his phone and hesitantly typed the digits and pressed call.

-----
Taeyang's POV

I looked at my phone, confused. There was an unknown number flashing trough the screen. It was very odd, since I only gave my personal number to the members, my manager, his grandfather, which was a blocked number and Seulbi, and I already saved her number.

I asked the make up artist if I could step out for a bit. I took the phone in my hands, swiping it to answer.

"Hello?" There was only silence from the other side. Maybe I shouldn't have answered, what if this is a stalker?

"Hey..."

I looked back to the screen confused. So I have a male stalker?

"Uh...who is this?" I asked. Wait...this voice. "Hyung? Joseok hyung?" Is he calling to warn me to back off? News flash. I'm not giving up on Noona.

"Yeah..."

"Oh...hey hyung! How are you? I heard about your engagement, congrats bye the way." Too bad I'll take her away from you very soon. As soon as I take care of the bullshit my grandfather makes me go through.

"Yeah...thanks...about that, I-we...were not engage anymore."

Oh...

"Anyways I only tought you might want to know so yeah...I found your number lying around here so..."

Joseok didn't know why he did call the younger, but something in him tells him that the boy on the other line should know. That only he can help her now.

"Please help her Taeyang."

"Wai-" Taeyang was beyond confused and was now worried. Help her? What the hell just happened? What happened to Noona?

"Young master." I turned around and saw three men dressed in black. "By orders of the president, we are here to fetch you to meet your fiancè."

I glared at my grandfather's workers. "Hell no, I'm busy and I didn't agree to any of this."  To hell with the agreement!!

"I'm sorry young master, we are just doig our job." In that, one of them held my arms behind my back tightly and one of them held a cloth to my mouth.

Fuck.

-----
"Ah, Taeyang! Atlast you can finally join us, take a seat, your fiance is at our table." I glared at the oldman who was smirking evily, he held onto my arm almost cutting off the circulation of my blood. Damn this old bastard have a fucking hard grip.

He led me to a table at the far back of the resturant, where the private and most prestigious people could reserve. From where I was standing, I could barely see a silhouet of a middle aged man with a girl beside him, it looked like the man was saying something private to the girl, I couldnt hear much from their hushed tone.

"I heard your fiancè would be a handfull. Exactly why I wanted her to be your bride." The old man beside me smirked. This sadistic old bastard.

The old man pushed me harshly to the chair making me wince, I looked up to see that I was sitting across from the man earlier, he was strangely familiar. Like I saw him from a photograph I wasn't sure, but I was sure that I have seen this face before.

I turned to look for the girl, or my supposed fiance, but only to find that she was gone?

"If you may excuse my daughter, she went to the washroom for a moment." The middle aged man said. I was sure, it's at the tip of my tongue, I saw him before but where? "Ah, here she comes."

-----

"Noona who's the man standing beside your mommy?" I pointed to a sharp looking man at a photo in her bed side table.

"That's my dad. I don't know much about him but mom said that he loves me very much." Noona answered confidently with her eyes shinning as she looked at the picture.

"Noona, what about mine? Do you know where mine is?" I asked, I was envious that Noona have a father who loves her, auntie never talks about my parents, she said that theyre just busy bodies.

"Awe dont be sad baby, lets play house, and then I'll play as your dad, how about that?" Noona said while trying to soothe my breaking heart.

"No! I don't want you to be my dad, I want you to be my wife!!" I said, "C'mon! I'll plan our wedding."

Noona laughed but agreed nonetheless.
'----'

What the hell?

"Noona?"
-----

I just published

Miss M? Miss S?

Try it and if you like the prolouge comment if you want me to continue😜

I'll publish about 2 chapters so you could get the flow of the story, unlike My Love Noona it would probably be more real into life.

Enjoy!!!